MONKTON, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 06/15/12 -- Still shopping for dad this Father's Day? eRobertParker.com, the preeminent wine resource from world-renown critic, Robert Parker, is the perfect gift -- it's quick and easy! Both the serious wine aficionado (there are 200,000+ wine reviews) and the occasional imbiber (mobile apps help make purchasing in-store easy) love savoring the resources offered by the world's best critics in top-producing regions. Subscription gifts can be quickly purchased as late as Father's Day for only one month ($12), three months ($29) or the entire year ($99) to suit a variety of needs.
The wine-loving dad will enjoy the most comprehensive online guide making use of the many subscription benefits including reviews and articles from its long-standing companion newsletter, The Wine Advocate. Whether engaging in lively Bulletin Board discussions or finding wines online for purchase, there is something for everyone. Video interviews of legendary winemakers provide insight and education to winemaking while personal video tastings offer intimate looks at our critics for shared experiences.
"Our experts are passionate about wine and want to share their knowledge with our readers," said Parker. "Every new vintage is like going back to school: it keeps me young and enthusiastic -- two things all dads cherish."
eRobertParker.com's comprehensive and trusted content keeps 90 percent of its users coming back regularly for its exclusive features, including:
- Nearly 200,000 Wine Reviews & an Article Archive - posted from The Wine Advocate and authored by Robert Parker, Antonio Galloni, David Schildknecht, Neal Martin, Lisa Perotti-Brown (MW) and Mark Squires
- Robert Parker Mobi & 3Ws of Wine Phone App - tools for Internet-enabled mobile devices
- Wine Alert's Find It Online and Weekly Wine Buys features
- Wine of the Day - the best daily wine value under $30
- The Wine Advocate Store - access to books, subscriptions, back issues and wine accessories
- Parker & Zraly Wine Certification - celebrate and test the knowledge of wine aficionados
- Mark Squires' Bulletin Board - a lively wine discussion board with more than 2,450 community members
- Interactive Vintage Chart - an at-a-glance view of the best vintages and their recommended wines
- Individual Critic Spaces - including Antonio Galloni's In the Cellar, Neal Martin's Wine Journal, Lisa Perotti-Brown's, MW In Asia Pacific, Mark Squires' E-Zine and articles and reviews from David Schildknecht
- Daily Wine News & Headlines - provided by winebusiness.com
For more than a decade, eRobertParker.com has been the independent consumer's guide to fine wines created by Robert M. Parker, Jr., world-famous critic and the only critic in any field to receive the highest Presidential honor from three countries -- France, Italy and Spain. The site provides a wealth of information to its 500,000 monthly visitors, including a searchable database of almost 200,000 professional wine ratings and reviews plus articles, videos, daily news content, an active professionally moderated bulletin board, online retail availability and pricing, and much more. For more information, visit www.erobertparker.com.
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook:
Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine