* Says dispute regarding distributions of Actuate Software by Oracle - SEC
* Says Co and Oracle America, Inc. entered into an agreement to end dispute
* Says Oracle agreed to pay a total of $16 million to Actuate in twelve equal
* Says under the terms of the agreement, Actuate agreed to dismiss the dispute
* Says agreement was not to be understood as a determination that either party
engaged in any wrongdoing
((Bangalore Equities Newsroom; +91 80 4135 5800; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)) (For more news, please click here) COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Reuters 2010. All rights reserved. The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.