Bullabulling Gold Limited (the "Company") Director Shareholding
Bullabulling Gold Limited (AIM: BGL) was notified on 10 May 2012, that on the same day, Peninsula Goldfields Pty Ltd, a Company controlled by John Lawton, a non-executive director of the Company, disposed of 1,990,000 Ordinary Shares in the Company in off-market trades. Following the transaction, Mr Lawton's interest in the Company is as follows:
Number of Number of Average Number of Ordinary Percentage Ordinary Shares shares price Shares held of voting held prior to sold per following the rights the transaction share transaction following the transaction John Lawton 22,725 nil n/a 22,725 0.01% Peninsula 6,728,641 1,990,000 AUS 4,738,641 1.64% Goldfields $0.39 Pty Ltd Total direct 6,751,366 1,990,000 AUS 4,761,366 1.65% and indirect $0.39 holding In addition, Mr Lawton also holds 711,392 Options, exercisable at AUS $0.11 in the Company. David McArthur DIRECTOR Contacts: Brett Lambert Bullabulling Gold Ltd 41 Stirling Highway Nedlands, WA, 6009, Australia Tel: +61 8 9386 4086 Cannacord Genuity (Broker) Westhouse Securities Limited John Prior / Adam Miller (UK Nominated Adviser) Tel: +44 20 7523 8350 Tom Price / Martin Davison / Jonathan Haines Tel: +44 20 7601 6100 Neil Boom Tony Dawe MD, Gresham PR Ltd (UK media) Professional Public Relations (Australia Media) Tel: +44 7866 805 108 Email: email@example.com Tel: +61 8 9388 0944 / +61 405 989 743
About Bullabulling Gold Limited
Bullabulling Gold Limited listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: BAB) and London's AIM Market (AIM:BGL) in March 2012 and has approximately 289 million shares on issue. The Company's primary focus is on its wholly owned Bullabulling Gold Project, located near Coolgardie in Western Australia. The Bullabulling Gold Project hosts JORC compliant Mineral Resources of 3.2 million ounces comprising an Indicated Resource of 72.1 million tonnes at 0.92 g/t gold and an Inferred Resource of 30.7 million tonnes at 1.07g/t gold. Exploration has demonstrated strong potential for further expansion of the resource base. The Bullabulling resource is amenable to bulk tonnage open pit mining and conventional CIL processing has delivered high gold recoveries. The core of the project is situated on granted Mining Leases in close proximity to infrastructure.
The Company is currently undertaking a pre-feasibility study into the development of a large scale, low cost mining operation at Bullabulling, with first production targeted for 2015.
For further information contact Brett Lambert, Managing Director, on +61 8 9386 4086 or visit the Company's website www.bullabullinggold.com.
Competent Person Statement
The information in this report that relates to Exploration Results, Mineral Resources or Ore Reserves is based upon information compiled by Dr Jeffrey Malaihollo, who is a director of the Company and Fellow of The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and a Fellow of the Geological Society of London. Dr Malaihollo has sufficient experience relevant to the style of mineralization and type of deposit under consideration and the activity in which he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person under 2004 Edition of the Australasian Code for Reporting Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves (JORC Code). Dr Malaihollo consents to the inclusion in this report of the matters based on his information in the form and context in which it appears.