Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77x3t6/european_tire_indu) has announced the addition of the "European Tire Industry Company Profiles, 2012" report to their offering.
The European tyre market faces one of the most significant changes in legislation for 50 years as of November 2012 which is set to cause shock-waves in the EU markets. By knowing the major manufacturers, the personnel, product portfolios and key information, business opportunities can be more easily identified and revenues increased.
This report presents profiles of the top 20 tire companies in the world as of 2012. The information include: key facts, company overview, executive leadership, board of directors, major products and services, and company mission.
Features and Benefits:
- Select the best partner for your collaborative business ventures, by understanding the business aims of the key players in the tire industry.
- Enhance credibility during sales pitches by understanding the management structure of 20 of the largest tire manufacturers in the world
- Make informed market entry decisions by understanding the competitive landscape and the key participants within the tire industry
- Select the best investment partner, by understanding which companies best suit your portfolio
The Bridgestone Corporation is a Japanese tire manufacturer. Bridgestone designs, markets, and sells tires and rubber products to customers around the world. The company is separated into two business segments; tires and diversified products.
The tire business supplies tires for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, construction, and mining vehicles. Bridgestone's tire business operates across a variety of fields, from raw material production, to sales and maintenance, as well as running a retreading business.
Your Key Questions Answered:
- Where can you find the key information regarding 20 of the world's largest manufacturers of tires?
- Including: Key facts; Company overview; Board of directors; Major products and services, and; Company mission
European Tire Industry Company Profiles:
- Apollo Tyres
- Cooper Tire
- Jk Tyre
- Kumho Tire
- Mrf Tyre
- Nokian Tyres
- Pt Gajah
- Tbc Corp
- Toyo Tire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77x3t6/european_tire_indu
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): 353-1-481-1716