Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mncd8b/trucks_bric_bra) has announced the addition of the "Trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Trucks industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the trucks industry and had a total market value of $122 billion in 2010.
Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 20.7% over the 2006-10 period.
Within the trucks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $82.9 billion in 2010.
China is expected to lead the trucks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $111 billion in 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
BRIC TRUCKS INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
TRUCKS IN BRAZIL
TRUCKS IN RUSSIA
TRUCKS IN INDIA
TRUCKS IN CHINA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mncd8b/trucks_bric_bra
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Trucks, Buses and Vans