~ TomTom launches CT MoveOn Navi for Lexus CT 200h ~
TomTom will supply one of the navigation solutions available in Europe on the upgraded Lexus CT 200h. The MoveOn navigation system offers TomTom HD Traffic and is seamlessly integrated in the dashboard of the Lexus CT 200h. It will be introduced in several European markets this year(1), starting in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Poland in July 2012.
CT200h with MoveOn Navi (Photo: Business Wire)
"Providing navigation for a luxury brand marks a significant milestone for us," said Charles Cautley, Managing Director TomTom Automotive. "With the CT 200h MoveOn Navi launch, Lexus drivers can now enjoy the TomTom navigation experience with LIVE Services(2) embedded in their cars."
Key features of the Lexus CT MoveOn Navi:
- Premium maps of Western Europe or Central Europe
- Latest Map Guarantee - if a newer map release is available at time of purchase, the consumer can download one complimentary map within the first 60 days of use for no additional charge
- Updatability – the navigation system can be updated easily; maps, new software and premium voices can be downloaded from TomTom HOME
- Intuitively operated by a remote control installed in the center console
- A one year, free LIVE Services(2) subscription, including:
- HD Traffic - providing the most up-to-date, real-time traffic information for dynamic routing
- Mobile Speed Cameras - providing real-time mobile Speed camera locations, as well as alerts of fixed safety cameras and average speed checks for the road ahead
- Search & Go - via TomTom Places helps to search for the best shops, restaurants or other places in the area
- 5 day weather forecast for locations across Europe
- Map Share, providing free daily map changes from the TomTom community
- IQ Routes™
- Advanced lane guidance
- Text to speech
(1) Please consult with national Lexus distributors for details of availability.
(2) Available in selected countries.
--- ENDS ---
About the Lexus CT 200h
The CT 200h is Lexus' first ever five-door compact car. A quiet revolution, it is also the first full hybrid vehicle positioned at the heart of the premium compact segment. Created with the European market in mind, the CT 200h's size, packaging, full hybrid technology and ultra-low emissions of only 87g CO2/km perfectly meet the requirements of a young, highly discerning, environmentally-conscientious customer base. Yet it offers no compromise on the quality, comfort and refinement which hallmark the progressive luxury inherent in every Lexus.
Founded in 1991, TomTom (AEX:TOM2) is the world's leading supplier of in-car location and navigation products and services focused on providing all drivers with the world's best navigation experience. Headquartered in Amsterdam, TomTom has 3,500 employees and sells its products in over 40 countries.
Our products include portable navigation devices, fleet management solutions, maps and real-time services, including the award winning TomTom HD Traffic.
For the world's most up-to-date route planner, including live traffic information, go to www.tomtom.com/livetraffic
For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50345541&lang=en
+31 20 7 575 194