PSA Peugeot Citroën (PSA) has chosen TomTom as the global provider of location and navigation content and services for its infotainment system. Beginning 2015, Peugeot and Citroën customers will be able to enjoy an exceptional navigation experience powered by the highest quality maps, award-winning real time traffic service, TomTom HD Traffic, and superior navigation software.
"We are excited to partner with one of the largest car manufacturers in Europe," said Harold Goddijn, TomTom Chief Executive Officer. "With its complete stack of maps, traffic and navigation assets, TomTom is uniquely positioned in the automotive industry. The cooperation with PSA is proof that our modular product offering is satisfying a clear need for flexible, state-of-the-art location and navigation solutions components."
Among the key features and services of the TomTom solution for the PSA Group are:
- World class TomTom navigation software
- High quality maps for over 30 countries across Europe and Latin America
- TomTom HD Traffic - delivers the quickest routes through traffic, with more coverage and more frequent updates than any other provider
- TomTom Places – provides local search for places of interest and the driving directions to get there
- TomTom Danger Zones - gives drivers access to danger zone alerts, keeping them informed and improving safety throughout their journey
Founded in 1991, TomTom (AEX:TOM2) is the world's leading supplier of in-car location and navigation products and services focused on providing all drivers with the world's best navigation experience. Headquartered in Amsterdam, TomTom has 3,500 employees and sells its products in over 40 countries.
Our products include dedicated portable navigation devices, fleet management solutions, map content, navigation software and real-time services including the award winning TomTom HD Traffic.
For the world's most up-to-date route planner, including live traffic information, go to www.tomtom.com/livetraffic
For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
+31 20 7 575 194