Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b393hc/country_analysis_r) has announced the addition of the "Country Analysis Report: Spain, In-depth PESTLE Insights" country profile to their offering.
After attaining steady growth during 2000-06, the Spanish economy continued to decline in the second half of 2007 and 2008. It attained a growth rate of 1.1% in 2008 compared to 3.7% in 2007. The slowdown in 2008 came about as a result of the sharp drop in national demand due to weak consumption and investment expenditure. The downward trend continued in 2009 and the economy shrank by 3.7%.
Features and benefits
- Understand how Spain can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
- Gain an understanding of the political situation in Spain, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand customer demographics in Spain through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Spain identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Spain, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Spain's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
- How does Spain perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
- What is the legal structure in Spain and are the laws conducive to investment?
- How does Spain perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
- How does Spain perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b393hc/country_analysis_r
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716