DUBLIN, October 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Powder Metallurgy: Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Powder Shipments Market Should Reach 4.7 Billion Pounds (in Volume) and $10.9 Billion by 2022 (in value) from 3.6 Billion Pounds and $7.3 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 5.2% and 8.2%
This report analyzes the PM industry on a global basis, including manufacturing capability and consumption by regional markets. It also examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of PM.
Market drivers within the industry are identified. The quantity and value of various powders and parts shipments are projected from 2016 to 2017, and then over a 5-year period from 2017 to 2022. Technological issues and trends are projected and other influential factors are discussed.
The report identifies major manufacturers of powder metal and other related materials, including ceramics and nanopowders, special alloys and metal matrix composites. It also includes companies that make parts and components for automotive products, industrial and tooling equipment, recreation and hobby items, appliances, business machines and other products.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Technology and Market Background
- Powder Metallurgy Applications
- Market Environment
4: Powder Metallurgy Material and Part Markets
- Ferrous Powder Metals and Parts
- Stainless Steel Powders
- Aluminum Powders and Parts
- Copper Powders and Copper-based Parts
- Nickel-based Powders and Parts
- Tungsten and Molybdenum Powders and Alloy PM Parts
- Tin Powders and Tin-based Parts
- Particulates and Other Advanced Materials
- Global Powder and Parts Growth
5: Market Breakdown by End User
- Powder Metallurgy Part Shipments by End User
6: Market Breakdown by Region
- Powder Metallurgy Manufacturing by Region
- Consumption of Powder Metallurgy Products by Region
7: Patent Reviews and New Developments
- Patents by Subject Matter
- Patents by Region
- Patents by Companies
- Sample Abstracts
8: Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Shift Toward Finer Powders
- Increasing Size of Powder Metallurgy Parts
- Emerging End-user Markets for Powder Metallurgy and Powder Metallurgy Parts
- Expanding Regional Markets for Metals Powder and Parts
- Additive Manufacturing
9: Industry Structure
- Industry Structure
- Key Companies in the Powder Metallurgy Industry
- Characteristics of the 2015 Powder Metallurgy Industry
- Market Leaders
10: Company Profiles
- Acupowder International
- Advanced Materials Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Advanced Metalworking Practices Llc
- Alpha Sintered Metal Inc.
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Capstan California
- Carpenter Technology Corp.
- Chicago Powder Metal Products
- Dorst Technologies
- Exone Company
- Federal-Mogul Corp.
- Fukuda Metal Foil And Powder Co. Ltd.
- GKN Sinter Metals
- H.C. Starck
- Hitachi Powdered Metals Co. Ltd.
- Hoeganaes Corp.
- Hoganas Ab
- Kennametal Inc.
- Metal Powder Products Company
- Metalysis Ltd.
- Miba Ag
- Nippon Piston Ring Co. Ltd.
- Ntn Advanced Materials Corp.
- OBE Gmbh
- Rainbow Ming Industrial Co.
- Sandvik Materials Technology
- Stackpole International
- TLS Technik Gmbh & Co.
- VDM Alloys
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hftp4b/powder
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716