MUMBAI, India, January 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau announces the addition of the report "China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market Analysis 2012 - 2017 and Forecast 2018 - 2024" to its offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130128/590935 )
China Outbound Tourism Market is expected to exceed US$ 163 Billion by 2024.
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increased affluence of Chinese citizens, increased air connectivity, the easing of visa restrictions around the globe, consumer confidence and appetite for outbound travel.
The report "China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market Analysis 2012 - 2017 and Forecast 2018 - 2024" offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for China outbound tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to China international traveler's visitation, spending, purpose of visits and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the China outbound tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses country focused analysis to explore China outbound tourism market.
Get a sample page of China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market Report:
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 11 nations. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of China outbound travel & tourism.
The countries included in this report are Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Korea
- The number of Chinese travelers to Korea has dropped by more than 40 percent in 2017
- Visa requirements for Chinese travelers visiting Japan were eased from 2017
- China is the largest source market for Taiwan tourism
- China ranks top in terms of number of visitor arrivals to Hong Kong
- Chinese visitors spend more in the US than visitors from any other nation
- Travelers from China to Taiwan have dwindled in 2016 and 2017
- China outbound travelers mostly travel for the pleasure purposes
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (2012 - 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 - 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 - 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation Share & Forecast (2012 - 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending Share & Forecast (2012 - 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 - 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Purpose of Visit & Forecast (2012 - 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 - 2024)
- Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the China Outbound Travel & Tourism
To know more about report and who is it suited for, head over to:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureauis the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you.
Bharat Book Bureau
P: +91-22-27810772 / 27810773