TABLE ROCK LAKE, MO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/23/11 -- At this U.S. family luxury resort, you, your spouse and your children can fill perfect summer days with the ideal blend of adrenalin-pumping fun and relaxing quiet time.
Stonewater Cove is a lake spa resort on the nearly 850 miles of shoreline Table Rock Lake, nestled in the heart of the Mark Twain National Forest. This Small Luxury Hotels of the World property showcases a stunning wood and stone lodge featuring a rustically elegant dining room, lounge, bar, and media room. Three accommodation buildings featuring individually designed rooms or suites, impeccable, family-friendly service including complimentary valet and activity guides as well as an enchanting nearly 500-acre, lakefront playground with plenty to do for adults and children alike complete this luxury destination. Lounge on the resort's outdoor pool lined with waterfalls or on the lake swim dock as the children swim to their hearts' content. Then pack your sunscreen and enjoy the hot afternoons out on the lake trying one of many featured water excursions including wakeboarding, kneeboarding, skiing and tubing. Get up early the next morning to take in the forest on a guided ATV tour, discovering its many wonders along the way.
Every stay at Stonewater Cove includes accommodation in one of 21 rooms or suites, all featuring unique bubble tubs and large rainfall showers, as well as daily breakfast and lunch (by the pool, in the lounge, or boxed up for picnics mid-hike), and dinner that changes every night from 5 course meals to Italian nights to gourmet barbeques. Snacks such as s'mores and homemade potato chips, regular non-alcoholic beverages, and all non-guided activities (canoeing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and dock fishing) are also included with Standard rates. Guided activities are also available a la carte or as part of Active and Adventure rates, including:
- Water Sports: Test your agility, strength and balance by trying out our staple water sports (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding and tubing). More advanced water skiers can try the tournament slalom ski course, just three minutes from the resort via boat.
- ATV Tours: Rides can be as mild or daring as your skills and desires allow.
- Zip-Lines: Sail through the charming wilderness on the resort's 5 zip lines.
- Boating: Enjoy our professionally-guided luxury powerboat fleet and choose from a leisurely cruise along Table Rock Lake, or the adrenalin-rush of the jet boat that can take you for a quick, thrilling dunk.
- Clay Shooting and Archery Sessions: Practice shooting clay disks on the high prairie land with personalized instruction and a "Here to have fun" attitude, or perfect your archery skills -- getting in touch with the country's native roots.
Standard rates at this luxury lake resort start at $5,131 for a 7 night stay for a family of four between June 1 and September 14, 2011. Rates do not include 5.975% tax or a 15% service charge as the resort is a non-tipping environment.
New to the resort is a handcrafted Treehouse Spa nestled in the forest along the wooded shoreline of Table Rock Lake. The Treehouse Spa is undergoing construction and is scheduled to be in full operation on Memorial Day 2011. In-room spa services are currently available.
For more information about Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa, or to make a reservation, visit the website at http://stonewatercove.com or call (800) 792-3956.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Stonewater Cove Resort and Spa