SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global Angelica Extract Category Procurement Market Intelligence Report
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180914005557/en/
Angelica Extract Market: Angelica Plant, Angelica Herb, Angelica Uses, Procurement Organization Insights, Cost Benefit Analysis, and Spend Growth Data Now Available from SpendEdge (Graphic: Business Wire)
Solutions extracted from the angelica herb are beneficial for consumers who have health issues owing to changing lifestyles. This is impacting the demand for angelica herb among numerous end-user industries. However, due to its low yield and low volume demand, the market's spend growth momentum is adversely affected.
"Considering the low supply volume of the product, the buyers should engage with aggregators who can source small quantities of the angelica herb from separate suppliers and offer the product in large quantities to the buyers," says SpendEdge procurement expert Angad Singh.
The angelica extract market is affected by dynamic market trends. Therefore, it is imperative to stay abreast of the latest market developments to devise a market-ready procurement strategy. Request a FREE sample reportto gain functional insights and develop effective pricing strategies that are tuned to the core requirements of your market.
The procurement experts at SpendEdge expect the following factors to play a key role in influencing theglobal category spend for the angelica extract market.
- Lack of new suppliers of angelica extracts in the food and beverage and the cosmetic industries.
- Efficacy of angelica herb solutions in treating health issues.
- Not what you are looking for? Our industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and offer customized information! Get in touch
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free
SpendEdge's procurement market intelligence reports for the agro commodities and raw materials category offer a detailed overview of the supplier positioning matrix and supplier benchmarking criteria, which aid the buyers in their critical decision-making process during the procurement process. The reports also analyze the key category pricing strategies to help both the buyers and the suppliers in designing a cost-effective procurement model. Additionally, SpendEdge's reports provide insights on the sustainability and procurement best practices for the category.
Report scope snapshot: Angelica extract market
Category pricing insights
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Interested to know more about the scope of our reports? Download a FREE sample
Category management strategy
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Category management objectives
- Want customized information?Talk to us
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Supplier evaluation metrics
- To view this report's table of contents, Download a FREE sample
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day FREE trial now
- Global Quinoa Category Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Ginseng category Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions.
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299