Technavio has been monitoring the AC electric motor sales in oil and gas market and it is poised to grow by USD 3106.16 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200701005099/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio's in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., FLANDERS Inc., General Electric Co., Hitachi Ltd., Nidec Motor Corp., Regal Beloit Corp., Schlumberger Ltd., Siemens AG, Toshiba Mitsubishi-Electric Industrial Systems Corp., and WEG SA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Increase in oil and gas demand has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market is segmented as below:
- Induction Motor
- Synchronous Motor
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43147
AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The AC electric motor sales in oil and gas market report covers the following areas:
- AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market Size
- AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market Trends
- AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing number of smart cities as one of the prime reasons driving the AC electric motor sales growth in oil and gas market during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
AC Electric Motor Sales in Oil and Gas Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist AC electric motor sales growth in oil and gas market during the next five years
- Estimation of the AC electric motor sales size in oil and gas market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the AC electric motor sales in oil and gas market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vendors in AC electric motor sales in oil and gas market
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Induction motor Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Synchronous motor Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- FLANDERS Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Nidec Motor Corp.
- Regal Beloit Corp.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Mitsubishi-Electric Industrial Systems Corp.
- WEG SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200