Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmv5xh/base_metals_top) has announced the addition of the "Base Metals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Base Metals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Base Metals industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The top 5 emerging countries contributed £42,928.9 million to the global base metals industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2007 and 2011.
The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of £86,770.5 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 15.1% over the 2011-16 period.
Within the base metals industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of £29,185.6 million in 2011.
The China is expected to lead the base metals industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of £63,708.4 million in 2016.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel, and tin.
Volumes are annual mine production of each metal.
Volumes are converted to values using annual average LME prices for each metal.
All currency conversions in this profile were calculated using constant 2011 average exchange rate.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmv5xh/base_metals_top
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Metals and Minerals