VANCOUVER, Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Capstone Mining Corp. ("Capstone") (TSX: CS) today announced that management will present at the following investor conferences:
- BMO Capital Markets 22nd Global Metals & Mining Conference held in
Hollywood, Florida. Darren Pylot, President and CEO will be speaking on
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- 2013 Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada ("PDAC") Conference
held in Toronto, Ontario.
- Lars Beggerow, Exploration Manager, will be presenting "Discovery and
Geology of the Santo Domingo IOCG Deposit in Chile" at the New Mines in
the Central and Southern Andes section on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 3:15
- Cindy Burnett, Vice President Investor Relations and Communications will
be speaking in the Copper Corporate Presentation Forum on Monday, March
4, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Members of Capstone's management team will be at booth #2710 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building in the Investors Exchange (exhibit halls F & G) throughout the conference.
Presentations will be available at: http://capstonemining.com/s/Presentation.asp. Any associated webcasts and the location of the PDAC presentations will be available at: http://capstonemining.com/s/Events-Calendar.asp.
About Capstone Mining Corp.
Capstone Mining Corp. is a Canadian base metals mining company,
preferentially focused on copper, with two producing copper mines, the
Cozamin copper-silver-zinc-lead mine located in Zacatecas State, Mexicoand the Minto copper-gold-silver mine in Yukon, Canada. In addition,
Capstone has two development projects, the large scale 70% owned Santo
Domingo copper-iron-gold project in Chile in partnership with Korea
Resources Corporation and the 100% owned Kutcho copper-zinc-gold-silver
project in British Columbia, as well as exploration at properties in
Canada, Chile, Mexico and Australia. Using its cash flow and strong
balance sheet as a springboard, Capstone aims to grow organically
through continued mineral resource and reserve expansions, exploration,
and through acquisitions in politically stable, mining-friendly
regions. Additional information is available at www.capstonemining.com.
SOURCE Capstone Mining Corp.