Expansion of Healthcare Infrastructure and Biomedical Research increasing Shape Memory Polymer adoption across North America. Asia Pacific shape memory polymer industry is poised to attract a valuation of about US$ 540 Million by the end of 2032
DUBAI, UAE, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global shape memory polymer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 26.9% between 2022 and 2032, according to a recently published study by Future Market Insights. As of 2022, the market is slated to be valued at US$ 450.4 Million. By the end of the 2022-2032 forecast period, the market is expected to be valued at US$ 3.5 Billion.
Shape memory polymers are smart materials that can change their shape in response to external stimuli. The materials find extensive use in automotive, biomedical and aerospace industry. Biomedical industry is a key end-user of SMPs as they are employed in producing a plethora of diagnostic and surgical devices such as catheters, sutures, stents, braces, splints, prosthetics and grafts. Thus shape memory polymers (SMPs), as stimuli-responsive materials, have garnered worldwide fame.
Shape memory polymers are also intensively found in the construction industry and find use as self-healing materials in sensors or actuators or structural health monitors and vibration control systems. Their use in kinetic buildings will also hold significance to the industry. This, more so when the government is promoting an eco-friendly zone and green buildings to lower the carbon footprint and protect the environment.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15383
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By application, research & development to be dominant category, reaching US$ 2 Billion by 2032
- Shape memory polymers to be used extensively by automotive manufacturers, registering a 21% CAGR
- By material, polyurethane shape memory polymers to accumulate 38% revenue in 2022
- North America to emerge as the fastest growing market, clocking a CAGR of 26%
- Latin America market is likely to experience a growth rate of over 10% by 2032
- Asia Pacific to attract considerable investments, reaching a value of US$ 540 Million by 2032
"With continued attraction for shape memory polymer product in end-user industries such as healthcare, biomedical, construction, automotive textile and aerospace, for changing contours dictated by random needs, and in a spate of lesser known applications, the product is poised to achieve growing market share in forthcoming years",remarks the FMI Analyst.
The global shape-memory polymer market is fairly consolidated as the majority of the market share is divided among few players. Some of the key players in the market include BASF SE, COVESTRO AG, Evonik Industries AG, SMP Technologies Inc., and Spintech Holdings Inc., among others.
- Asahi Kasei Corp. produces fiber products, chemicals, and electronic related materialsbased on its core discipline of chemistry, and globally pursues growth opportunities in the areas where they can leverage their technological expertise.
- Covestro AG is a German company which produces a variety of polyurethane and polycarbonate based raw materials. Products include isocyanates and polyols for cellular foams, thermoplastic polyurethane and polycarbonate pellets, and polyurethane based additives used in the formulation of coatings and adhesives. It is a Bayer offshoot formed in the fall of 2015 and was formerly called Bayer Material Science, Bayer's materials science division.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-15383
More Insights Available
FMI in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global shape memory polymer market, presenting historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market on the basis of material (polyurethane (PU), polyvinyl chloride(PVC), Acrylic, Epoxy, other), Application (R&D, Commercial), End-User (Biomedical, Automotive, Aerospace, Textile, others) across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Covered in the Shape Memory Polymer Industry Report
Shape Memory Polymer Market by Material:
- Polyurethane (PU) Shape Memory Polymer
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Shape Memory Polymer
- Acrylic Shape Memory Polymer
- Epoxy Shape Memory Polymer
- Other Shape Memory Polymer Material
Shape Memory Polymer Market by Application:
- Shape Memory Polymer for Research & Development
- Shape Memory Polymer for Commercial Applications
Shape Memory Polymer Market by End Use:
- Shape Memory Polymer for Biomedical Use
- Shape Memory Polymer for Automotive
- Shape Memory Polymer for Aerospace
- Shape Memory Polymer for Textile
- Shape Memory Polymer for Other End Uses
Shape Memory Polymer Market by Region:
- North America Shape Memory Polymer Market
- Europe Shape Memory Polymer Market
- Asia Pacific Shape Memory Polymer Market
- Latin America Shape Memory Polymer Market
- Middle East & Africa Shape Memory Polymer Market
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15383
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Overview
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Introduction and Definition
3. Market Background and Foundation Data Points
3.1. Need of the Hour for Industries
3.2. Shape Memory Polymer - Strategic Priorities
3.3. Life Cycle Stage
3.4. Importance of Technology
3.5. Use Cases of Shape Memory Polymer
4. Global Shape Memory Polymer Market Demand (US$ Mn) Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2022-2032
FMIs Domain Knowledge in Chemicals & Materials
Our chemicals & materials team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the industrial automation sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global chemicals & materials industry provides indispensable insights and support - encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
Have a Look at Chemicals & Materials Domain Related Research Reports:
Conductive Polymer Coatings Market Size - The conductive polymer coatings market is predicted to grow at an impressive pace with a CAGR of 9.3% during 2022-2032.
Shape Memory Alloy Market Share - Shape memory alloys (SMA) are commonplace in several end-use industries including, consumer electronics, biomedical, and aerospace & defense, given their umpteen benefits of shape memory effect, pseudo elasticity, and high damping properties.
Polymer Emulsion Market Trends - Emulsion can be well-defined as the process of mixing of two liquids with difference in their densities (oil-water).Polymer emulsion is done by the process of emulsion polymerization in which the emulsification of a monomer is done in the presence of water and a surfactant, especially sodium stearate.
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market Sales - The polymer-coated fabrics market is valued at US$ 19 Billion in 2021. The market is likely to grow at a y-o-y of 5% through 2022, reaching US$ 20 Billion.
Polymer Concrete Market Value - The polymer concrete market is valued at US$ 438 Mn in 2021. It is set to grow at 7.9% CAGR through 2027.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs