Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9psh9w/underground_gas) has announced the addition of the "Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites" report to their offering.
Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the gas storage industry in Europe. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned gas storage facilities in Europe. The profiles of major companies operating in the Europe underground gas storage industry are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned underground gas storage sites
- Provides information on gas storage specifications like type of gas storage site, Working gas Capacity, Total Storage Capacity and maximum Withdrawal Rate
- Provides operator information for all active and planned underground gas storage sites
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Gazprom, Stoccaggi Gas Italia S.p.A. and RWE AG
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables Figures
- Europe Underground Gas Storage Industry
- Profile of Gazprom
- Profile of Stoccaggi Gas Italia S.p.A.
- Profile of RWE AG
- Europe Underground Gas Storage Industry, Deals Landscape
- Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9psh9w/underground_gas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716