VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, September 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global special purpose needles market is projected to be valued at US$ 17,261.5 million by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period (2016-2026). In a new report titled "Special Purpose Needles Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026", Future Market Insights delivers key insights on the factors and trends impacting the global special purpose needles market over a 10-year forecast period (2016-2026).
The market for special purpose needles is witnessing steady growth across the globe owing to an increasing geriatric population. According to analysts at Future Market Insights, "Increasing prevalence of diabetes and infectious diseases and increasing incidence of cancer and spine disorders across the globe are the primary factors driving the growth of the global special purpose needles market." Availability of better reimbursement options for some types of special purpose needles in developed economies is likely to propel demand for special purpose needles over the forecast period. A key trend witnessed in the global special purpose needles market is the development of advanced techniques in the production of special purpose needles to facilitate enhanced patient safety and comfort. However, rise in awareness on needle free injections and risks associated with injections are major factors expected to hamper the overall growth of the special purpose needles market over the forecast period.
Request for Free Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-583
The global special purpose needles market can be segmented on the basis of product type (Fine Aspirating Needles, Biopsy Needles, Hypodermic Needles, Pen Needles, Suture Needles, IV Catheter Needles, Implantation Needles, Dental Needles, Ophthalmic Needles, Blood Collection Needles, Spinal Anaesthesia Needles, Epidural Needles, AV Fistula Needles, Cannula Needles); application (Sample Collection, Drug Delivery); and distribution channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Private Clinics, Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores, E-Commerce).
- The Pen Needles product type segment is expected to gain popularity over the forecast period, driven by increasing global adoption of small sized needles for insulin injections. The Pen Needles product type segment is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 644.3 Mn by the end of 2016, registering a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period.
- The Sample Collection application segment is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.7% while the Drug Delivery application segment is expected to register a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
- Demand for special purpose needles over the forecast period is expected to be the highest in the Hospital Pharmacies distribution channel segment, which is expected to register a CAGR of 8.5% in terms of value.
The North America market has been estimated to dominate the special purpose needles market while the market in APEJ is expected to be the fastest growing in terms of revenue growth. The markets in North America, Western Europe, and APEJ are estimated to collectively hold 74.7% market share of the global special purpose needles market in 2016.
Preview Analysis on Global Special Purpose Needles Market Share Analysis by Region: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/special-purpose-needles-market
Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Terumo Corporation, Smiths Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, Novo Nordisk A/S, Argon Medical Devices, Inc., Stryker Corporation, NIPRO Medical Corporation, Cook Medical, and SERAG-WIESSNER GmbH & Co. are some of the major companies operating in the global special purpose needles market. These companies are adopting innovative strategies to bring in improvements to their product design and are initiating advanced R&D activities and market consolidation to strengthen market foothold and expand customer base.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Wearable Medical Devices Market Segmentation By Product - Wearable Therapeutic, Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices; By Application Type - Patient Monitoring, Sports and Fitness; By Distribution Channels - Hospital Pharmacies, Clinics, Online Channels and Hypermarkets: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/wearable-medical-devices-market
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Segmentation By Product - Stand-Alone NPWT Devices, Portable NPWT Devices, Single Use Disposable NPWT Devices and NPWT Accessories (Canisters); By End User - Hospitals, Clinics and Home Care Settings: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/negative-pressure-wound-therapy-market
- Laparoscopic Devices Market Segmentation By Therapeutic Application - Bariatric Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, General Surgery, Gynaecological Surgery, Urological Surgery; By Product - Direct Energy System, Trocars/Access Device, Internal Closure Devices, Laparoscopes, Hand Access Instruments, Insufflation Devices, Robotic Assisted Surgical System; By End-Use - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Internal Closure Devices, Clinics: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/laparoscopic-devices-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Release: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release