Remains fastest growing provider of third-party support and managed services for SAP and Oracle enterprise applications
DENVER, March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Spinnaker Support, the leading global provider of third-party support, managed services, and consulting for users of SAP and Oracle enterprise applications, reported today its fiscal year performance results ending December 31, 2016. The company reported record year-over-year new sales growth of 48.7%. Customer count grew to 852 across 93 countries. The workforce grew by 34.6%.
"In 2016, Spinnaker Support remained the fastest growing vendor in a fast-growing market," stated Matt Stava, CEO at Spinnaker Support. "Enterprises running SAP and Oracle seek greater value on their maintenance and support spend. Many are taking a break from high support fees while they define their strategic cloud roadmaps. Our unique blend of services, a relentless commitment to customer satisfaction, and our respect for the intellectual property rights of others served as key drivers of our record performance results."
Record Sales and Workforce Growth in 2016
- Record new sales growth of 48.7%.
- Oracle support services grew by 52.5%.
- SAP support services increased by 38.9%.
- 36.3% of total net new sales were generated outside of North America with new customers signed in 17 international countries.
- 90.1% of total net new sales resulted from third-party support, with the balance derived from managed services and consulting.
- The company expanded its global workforce by 34.6%, adding support engineers in every regional support hub including Denver, London, Mumbai, and Singapore.
- Opened support hub in Tel Aviv, adding local resources to support Israeli customers and to reinforce our worldwide coverage model.
- 69.8% of total employees deliver support services.
- Total signed customers to date increased to 852 spanning 93 countries.
- Spinnaker Support is currently the only third-party support provider that delivers comprehensive software archiving services for enterprises that run Oracle. This reduces customer cost, complexity, and legal risk.
Award Winning and Recognized in 2016
- Honored as Stevie Award Winner for Customer Service Team of the Year
- Recognized by CIOReview as a Top 20 Most Promising Database Technology Provider and Top 100 Most Promising Oracle Solution Provider
- Named by the Denver Post as a Winner of the State of Colorado Top Workplaces Award
Vaisala Corporation, headquartered in Finland, is a global leader in environmental and industrial measurement. After a thorough evaluation, Vaisala made the switch from Oracle to Spinnaker Support for E-Business Suite (EBS) support. "With Spinnaker Support, we are getting more comprehensive support, including tax and regulatory updates, at substantial cost savings," said Bodil Forss, Chief Information Officer for Vaisala. "From the start of the support agreement in June 2016 to date, Spinnaker Support engineers have resolved our issues in a satisfactory way. We are happy with Spinnaker Support's level of responsiveness and quality of support."
"We switched to a third-party support model for our SAP system because we are stable and because we wanted to redirect savings to more strategic programs," said Peter Girgis, Vice President and CIO of Dunn-Edwards Corporation. "After narrowing our search to the two top players in the space, we ultimately chose Spinnaker Support because of their culture, people, and proven delivery model. Spinnaker Support was just a better overall fit for Dunn-Edwards."
2017 Shaping Up to be Another Explosive Growth Year
"New customer wins continue to come from all over the world," continued Mr. Stava. "This year we are opening new operations hubs in Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, further expanding our global reach and enriching our "follow the sun" support coverage. We continue to hire the finest SAP and Oracle software engineers in the world, who execute to our ISO 9001:2015 certified processes, and who we've armed with the industry's most modern ITSM technology."
About Spinnaker Support
Spinnaker Support is the world's fastest growing of third-party support, managed services, and consulting for enterprises that run SAP and Oracle software in 93 countries.
- Customers who switch to Spinnaker Support's ISO 9001:2015 third-party support model gain significantly better SAP and Oracle application support for a fraction of the price. Third-party support includes bug fixes (including all customizations), global tax and regulatory updates, and general inquiries and advisory support.
- Tailored application and technical managed services deliver system administration, performance tuning, and troubleshooting skills to dive deeper into a customer's operations and address a broader array of their issues.
- Strategic consulting projects specifically targeting the continuous improvement and development of Oracle and SAP enterprise applications and surrounding technologies.
Spinnaker Support's blend of services from a single vendor span SAP, BusinessObjects, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Siebel, Oracle Database, Oracle Technology and Middleware products, Hyperion, Agile PLM, ATG/Endeca, and more. To learn more about Spinnaker Support, visit www.spinnakersupport.com, call +44 (0)20 8242 1785 internationally or 877-476-0576 in the U.S./Canada. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.