sprite-preloader
Anzeige
Mehr »
Samstag, 23.09.2017 Börsentäglich über 12.000 News von 561 internationalen Medien

Indizes

Kurs

%
News
24 h / 7 T
Aufrufe
7 Tage

Aktien

Kurs

%
News
24 h / 7 T
Aufrufe
7 Tage

Xetra-Orderbuch

Devisen

Kurs

%

Rohstoffe

Kurs

%

Passende Knock-Outs zu Ihrer Suchanfrage (Anzeige)
Erweiterte
Suche
lynx
Ad hoc-Mitteilungen

WKN: A1JGY5 ISIN: GB00B5N0P849 Ticker-Symbol: JWG1 
Aktie:
Branche
Öl/Gas
Aktienmarkt
FTSE-250
1-Jahres-Chart
JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC Chart 1 Jahr
1-Woche-Intraday-Chart
JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC 1-Woche-Intraday-Chart
RealtimeGeldBriefZeit
7,521
7,634
22.09.
21.03.2017 | 12:43
(1 Leser)
Schrift ändern:
(0 Bewertungen)

PR Newswire·Mehr Nachrichten von PR Newswire

PR Newswire
London, March 21

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameSUE MACDONALD
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusEXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - PEOPLE & ORGANISATION
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

26,785 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2020 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

5,706 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST

c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL34,491
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume34,491
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameBOB MACDONALD
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusCEO - SPECIALIST TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

28,105 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2020 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

5,488 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST
c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL33,593
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume33,593
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameMICHELE MCNICHOL
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusCEO - ASSET LIFE CYCLE SOLUTIONS WEST
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

51,649 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2020 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

11,002 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST
c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL62,651
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume62,651
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameNINA SCHOFIELD
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusEXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY, ENVIRONMENT AND ASSURANCE
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

36,683 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2020 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

7,506 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST
c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL44,189
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume44,189
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameDAVE STEWART
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusCEO - ASSET LIFE CYCLE SOLUTIONS EAST
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

41,689 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2020 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

8,731 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST
c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL50,420
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume50,420
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameSTEVE WAYMAN
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusEXECUTIVE PRESIDENT - STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

36,185 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

80% OF THE TOTAL AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2020 WITH THE REMAINING 20% EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

6,058 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST
c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL42,243
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume42,243
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameROBIN WATSON
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusGROUP CHIEF EXECUTIVE
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

140,523 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

THE AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

18,709 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST
c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL159,232
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume159,232
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC

Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them

1Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated
a)NameDAVID KEMP
2Reason for the notification
a)Position/statusGROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
b)Initial notification/AmendmentINITIAL NOTIFICATION
3Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
a)NameJOHN WOOD GROUP PLC
b)LEI549300PLYY6I10B6S323
4Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument;
(ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
a)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code
OPTIONS OVER ORDINARY SHARES OF 4 2/7 PENCE EACH


GB00B5N0P849
b)Nature of the transaction AWARDS OF NIL-COST SHARE OPTIONS:

73,072 UNDER THE JOHN WOOD GROUP PLC LONG-TERM PLAN ("LTP") SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS FOR THE PERIOD 2017-19.

THE AWARD IS EXERCISABLE NO EARLIER THAN FEBRUARY 2022

12,161 UNDER THE TERMS OF THE WOOD GROUP 2016 ANNUAL BONUS PLAN. DIVIDENDS WILL ACCRUE ON THE AWARD UP TO VESTING ON 1 MARCH 2019. ORDINARILY EXERCISABLE WITHIN A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM VEST
c)Price(s) and volume(s)
Price(s)Volume(s)
£NIL85,233
d)Aggregated information
-Aggregated volume85,233
£NIL
e)Date of the transaction
2017-03-20
f)Place of the transactionOUTSIDE A TRADING VENUE

© 2017 PR Newswire