Press Registration Open!
May 8-10, 2017
The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) is holding its 32nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Lisbon from Monday, May 8 until Wednesday, May 10. Accredited journalists are invited to attend the event. Please RSVP to Lauren Dobbs (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keynote Address: Svein Andresen, Secretary General, Financial Stability Board
- Keynote Address: J. Christopher Giancarlo, Acting Chairman, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Keynote Address: Steven Maijoor, Chair of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
WHATAGM sessions and panels include:
- A New Policy Agenda: Policy-makers are increasingly targeting economic growth, but how is that shaping financial public policy?
- Capital: What does the delay in finalizing the latest set of Basel III measures mean for the global capital framework?
- Technology: How can firms best use new technologies to drive efficiency and reduce costs? Will smart contracts help?
- Margin: How is the industry coping with new margin requirements?
See the latest agenda here.
Press are invited to attend all social events, including the pre-conference welcome reception on Monday, May 8 at 7:30PM at Pátio da Galé and the Chairman's evening cocktail reception on Tuesday, May 9.
Please note that attendance at the social events is granted on a strictly off-the-record basis and is for social and not for reporting purposes.
Conference sessions are held on Tuesday, May 9 Wednesday, May 10, 2017. The pre-conference members' welcome reception is on Monday, May 8 at 7:30PM.
EPIC SANA Lisboa
Avenida Engenheiro Duarte Pacheco 15
1070-100 Lisboa, Portugal
Telephone: +351 21 159 7300
Since 1985, ISDA has worked to make the global derivatives markets safer and more efficient. Today, ISDA has over 850 member institutions from 66 countries. These members comprise a broad range of derivatives market participants, including corporations, investment managers, government and supranational entities, insurance companies, energy and commodities firms, and international and regional banks. In addition to market participants, members also include key components of the derivatives market infrastructure, such as exchanges, clearing houses and repositories, as well as law firms, accounting firms and other service providers. Information about ISDA and its activities is available on the Association's web site: www.isda.org.
All press attending this conference must register in advance
Please send your name, affiliation, and contact details to Lauren Dobbs (email@example.com)
ISDAis a registered trademark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.