DUBLIN, Apr 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Radio taxi services market in the country is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during 2016-2021, on account of rising promotional activities by radio taxi operators, and need for enhanced safety and security features.
Rising demand for radio taxi services in India can be attributed to changing lifestyles of travellers and increasing disposable income. Moreover, radio taxis offer hassle free travel experience to customers. Further, growing inclination of customers towards radio taxis can be attributed to various tangible and intangible offerings such as booking convenience through mobile applications, air conditioning, educated and skilled drivers and operators, multiple payment options, 24Ö7 customer support, electronic fare meters, GPS enabled vehicles, etc.
Increasing investments by venture capitalists, and rising radio taxi usage by individuals, corporates and tourists is boosting demand for radio taxi services in India. As a result, the radio taxi companies have expanded their fleet size and this has driven dramatic growth in radio taxi service market of the country.
In 2015, aggregator business model dominated India radio taxi services market in the country and several unorganized radio taxi operators are anticipated to join aggregator business model offered by radio taxi service providers over the next five years. Additionally, growth in India radio taxi services market is being supported by leading OEMs such as Hyundai, Tata, Maruti Suzuki, etc. who offer car models specifically for radio taxi.
India Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021 report elaborates following aspects of radio taxi market in India:
- India Radio Taxi Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Introduction of Radio Taxi Apps
- Growing Popularity of Cab Advertisements
- Availability of Easy and Flexible Payment Options for Radio Taxi Services
- High Demand from Corporates
- Increasing Joint Ventures and Investments
- Rising Promotional Activities
- Growing Recruitment of Educated and Skilled Drivers
- Introduction of High-end Cars in Radio Taxi Fleet
- Increasing Penetration Across Tier-II and Tier-III Cities
- Emerging Market for Rental & Outstation Radio Taxi Services
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. India Radio Taxi Services Business Models
4. India Radio Taxi Service Market Outlook
5. India Radio Taxi Investor Analysis
6. India Radio Taxi Tariff/Fare Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. India Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- ANI Technologies Private Limited
- Carzonrent (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Chanson Car at Call Pvt. Ltd.
- Fast Track Call Cab Private Limited
- Mega Cabs Private Limited
- Meru Cab Company Pvt. Ltd.
- NTL Call Taxi Private Limited
- SMS Taxi Cabs Pvt. Ltd.
- Uber India Technology Private Limited
- Wings Travel India Management Private Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2h8vm4/india_radio_taxi
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716