DUBLIN, September 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Gesture Recognition Market - By Industry , Geography, Trends, Forecast - 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The gesture recognition report deals with the 2D and 3D interface gesture recognition market for the period 2017 - 2022. The market is witnessing high growth because of cost-effectiveness but the lack of standard industry-specific policies may act as a hindrance in its growth.
The report also provides key insights into the strategies, market shares and solutions of key vendors like Cognitec, GestureTek, CogniVue, eyeSight, Omek, PointGrab, SoftKinetic, PrimeSense, Cross Match Technologies and Simplehuman LLC in the gesture recognition market.
- The associated cost-effectiveness of the devices used to fulfill the purpose of recognizing different human gestures.
- The growing number of smartphones, and other similar products.
- There are still a few devices that lack in recording the exact data or suffer from minor software defects and various technological developments.
- This little issue with the gesture recognition devices could affect the demand for these very devices in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Global Recognition - Technology Snapshot
5. Gesture Recognition Market - By Verticals
6. Key Vendor Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future trends in Gesture Recognition Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8wqhqq/global_gesture
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716