The "ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
If you want to stay competitive in today's rapidly changing business climate, then business coaching is "the" skill to have. People development through business coaching is fast, efficient and cost effective and will get you measurable results. Not only are our consultants experienced coaches, but they also have real business experience which they use to benefit the group. With a business relevant, tried and tested approach, we encourage participants to bring live business issues and case histories to discuss.
For you as an individual
Not only will you gain the skills and confidence to perform effectively as a coach or mentor, but you will receive an internationally recognised accreditation. For those looking for the accreditation to work as a freelance coach, ILM is well recognised and a highly regarded accreditation.
For an employer
This qualification will illustrate a commitment to your employee's long term development but it will also provide your managers with a skill they can use to develop their own staff or other employees throughout your organisation.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the ethical values and beliefs which make up an effective management coach and mentor
- Understand when it is appropriate to coach or mentor an individual or a combination of the two
- Demonstrate how to obtain commitment from your coachee to take their action plan forward
- Recognise the perceptions of coaching and mentoring and how to overcome any potential barriers
- Create a bank of advanced coaching questions to include Probing, Tag, DMI and Presuppositions
- Evaluate your own performance
Who Should Attend:
This programme has been designed for all tiers of management; from director to first line management. Alternatively, this course is ideal for anyone involved in people development (HR and learning and development) or anyone wanting to become a freelance business coach.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ccqnv6/ilm_level_5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Leadership and Motivation