LONDON, April 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS), Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS), Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS), Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES), Other Applications
The neuromodulation devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% in the first half of the forecast period. The Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) submarket is estimated to account for 43.6% share of this market in 2018.
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new221-page reportyou will receive125 charts- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 221-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global neuromodulation devices market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
•Global Neuromodulation Devices market forecastsfrom2018-2028
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global neuromodulation devices marketby type:
• Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS)
• Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES)
• Other Applications
This report discusses themarket trendsand lists theleading products/pipeline productsof each submarket.
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for theseregional and national markets:
• North America: the US and Canada
• Europe: France, Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea and rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
• Rest of the World: Middle East, Africa
Each regional market isfurther segmented by type of applications: Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS), Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS), Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS), Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES), Other Applications
• Our study givesqualitative analysisof the neuromodulation devices market. It discusses the factors thatdriveandrestrainthe neuromodulation devices market. This study also provides aSWOTandSTEPanalysis.
• Our study discusses theselected leading companiesthat are the major players in the neuromodulation devices industry:
• Boston Scientific
• St Jude Medical (Abbott)
• Cyberonics (LivaNova)
• Stryker Corporation
• Nevro Corp.
• SetPoint Medical
• Functional Neuromodulation
• Neurotherapies Reset
• Wringless Implantable Stretchable Electronics (WISE)
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global neuromodulation devices market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report todayGlobal Neuromodulation Devices Report 2018-2028: Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS), Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS), Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS), Gastric Electrical Stimulation (GES), Other Applications.
To request a report overview of this report, please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Or click on: https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2165/Global-Neuromodulation-Devices-Report-2018-2028
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
Deep Brain Innovations
ImThera Medical, Inc.
Integer Holdings Corporation
Laborie Medical Technologies
Lake Region Medical
Medtronic Eindhoven Design Centre (MEDC)
Medtronic International Trading Sarl
Sapiens Steering Brain Stimulation
Spinal Modulation Inc
St. Jude Medical
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com