Demand Media, Inc. (NYSE: DMD):
Demand Media, Inc. (NYSE: DMD) is a media and technology company that serves consumers, advertisers and publishers. With a portfolio of brands that includes eHow, LIVESTRONG.COM, Cracked and typeF, Demand Media informs and entertains more than 100 million people every month. For more information about Demand Media, visit: http://www.DemandMedia.com.
Several of our Partners, and various members of our Executive Team, will be in New York representing Demand Media during this year's Internet Week — presenting, listening and celebrating one of our favorite industry gatherings. For additional information about Demand Media @ Internet Week New York, visit: http://www.demandmedia.com/blog/join-demand-media-internet-week-new-york/
Monday - June 6: Conversational Marketing Summit: Finding the Signal
- 5pm: A Conversation with Richard Rosenblatt & Rachael Ray - Hudson Theater/ Millennium Broadway Hotel
- 7pm: Rachael Ray & Buddies Launch Party
Tuesday - June 7: ELEVATE SUMMIT @ New World Stages
- 3:55pm: Erika Nardini @ the ELEVATE Online Video Advertising Summit
Thursday - June 9: IAB Innovation Days @ The Altman Building
- 1:30pm: Joanne Bradford, Chief Revenue Officer and Marc Speichert, CMO L'Oreal USA
- 3:30pm: Fashion, Community and Inspiration: Conversation & Tea with Tyra
Thursday - June 9: typeF/Tyra Banks
- 5:12pm: Tyra Banks & Fortune's Pattie Sellers @ Digitas: Digital NewFront 2011 Event
At Demand Media, we're proud of our knack for "Bridging the Listening Divide" between advertisers and consumers. Our unique ability to create contextually-relevant content helps advertisers hear the signals that consumers send every day the moment before they're ready to take action. Our proprietary approach helps advertisers understand consumers at the point of intention before they make decisions, which sets Demand Media apart from traditional media companies. At this year's Internet Week New York, we will be working with our partners to show industry audiences exactly how we can connect them with their key customers in new and innovative ways.
To learn more about Demand Media @ Internet Week New York, visit: http://www.demandmedia.com/blog/join-demand-media-internet-week-new-york/.
Sr. Dir. Public Relations