NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.
1. Name of the issuer 2. State whether the notification
relates to (i) a transaction Fidelity European Values PLC notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1) or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act 2006. (i) and (iii)
3. Name of person discharging 4. State whether notification relates
managerial responsibilities/ to a person connected with a director person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in Marion Sears 3 and identify the connected person Marion Sears
5. Indicate whether the notification 6. Description of shares (including
is in respect of a holding of the class), debentures or derivatives person referred to in 3 or 4 above or financial instruments relating or in respect of a non-beneficial to shares interest 1 Ordinary shares of 25p each Marion Sears
7. Name of registered shareholder(s) 8. State the nature of the
and, if more than one, the number transaction of shares held by each of them Purchase of shares Barclays SIPP in the name of Marion Jane Harwood - 1,200 ordinary shares of 25 pence each
9. Number of shares, debentures or 10. Percentage of issued class
financial instruments relating to acquired (treasury shares of that shares acquired class should not be taken into account when calculating 1,200 shares percentage) 0.003%
11. Number of shares, debentures or 12. Percentage of issued class
financial instruments relating to disposed (treasury shares of that shares disposed class should not be taken into account when calculating N/A percentage) N/A
13. Price per share or value of 14. Date and place of transaction
transaction London, 18 January 2013 1,200 shares at 1,336.00p per share
15. Total holding following 16. Date issuer informed of
notification and total percentage transaction holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be 18 January 2013 taken into account when calculating percentage) 1,200 shares
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17. Date of grant 18. Period during which or date on which exercisable n/a n/a
19. Total amount paid (if any) for 20. Description of shares or
grant of the option debentures involved (class and number) n/a n/a
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time 22. Total number of shares or
of grant) or indication that price debentures over which options held is to be fixed at the time of following notification exercise n/a n/a
23. Any additional information 24. Name of contact and telephone
number for queries Jenny Thompson For and on behalf of FIL Investments International Company Secretary 01737 836869
Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification Christopher Pirnie, for FIL Investments International, Company Secretary Date of notification 18 January 2013
Notes: This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.3.
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director /person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.