SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ; SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced its participation in four upcoming 2013 investor conferences.
- Peter Blackmore, chief executive officer, ShoreTel, and Mike Healy, chief financial officer, ShoreTel, will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference 2013 (San Francisco, Ritz Carlton) at 11:30 a.m. PST on February 7
- Blackmore is scheduled to present at the Wedbush Technology, Media and Telecommunications Management Access Conference (New York City, Le Parker Meridien) at 9:10 a.m. EST on March 6
- Dan Hoffman, chief strategy officer, ShoreTel, is scheduled to present at the Northland 2013 Technology Conference (New York City, Concierge Conference Center) on the afternoon of March 13
- Healy is again scheduled to present at the Sidoti 17th Annual Emerging Growth Conference (New York City, The Grand Hyatt) on March 19
All webcasted presentations will be available live and, subsequently, on demand at http://ir.shoretel.com/events.cfm. Investors should visit the site at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the scheduled presentations to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software. The presentations will be archived and available for at least 30 days after each event.
Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- #ShoreTel, #UC
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can't match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate,no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit shoretel.com or shoretelsky.com.
M5, ShoreTel, ShoreTel Sky, and the ShoreTel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ShoreTel, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.