VANCOUVER,British Columbia, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --info@hand System 7.1 debuts today at CeBIT 2013 in Hannover, Germany, and represents a major step for the popular system in terms of its appeal to both traditional CRM users as well as developers that customize CRM systems. (View video.)
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130306/PH71767 )
In particular, the new Module Designer enables channel partners and CRM customization and implementation firms worldwide to quickly and easily design new modules that extend the system and adapt it for use in specific business verticals.
Bjorn Rafreider, CEO of visual4 GmbH commented, "We anticipate a very strong response to this launch. The customization capabilities, performance, value and ease of use make info@hand System 7.1 the perfect solution for so many businesses."
Michael Whitehead, 1CRM Corp. CEO added, "With System 7.1 we reach a milestone - our Module Designer and Personality Pack capabilities combine to make info@hand unequalled in its ease of customization, both at the administrator and the developer levels. It is perfectly suited to the development of vertical market CRMs."
Some of the time-saving end-user advances of info@hand System 7.1 include:
- Favorites - Click to mark your favorite Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Email Templates, etc.. - with a filter to see Only Favorites
- Dynamic menu dropdowns offer convenient one-click access to all modules, as well as quick new item creation
- Simply Drag & Drop Calendar Meetings, Calls or Tasks to reschedule
- Activity Log tracks all user actions
- Automatic checks for software updates
And for channel partners and third-party developers info@hand System 7.1 offers:
- Studio: Module Designer - Used to define new custom modules, their fields and their relationship to existing modules. As well, it enables the admin to edit which fields appear on the Mass Update panel, which fields are tracked in the ChangeLog, and which fields are required in data entry. info@hand Personality Packs can save these new modules, which may then be loaded onto other info@hand installations.
- Studio: List View Layout Sharing - Administrator can share handy custom screen layout tabs between users
- Studio: Editing of Sub-panel Layouts
- Studio: New custom field types - Calculated fields, lookup (reference) fields.
- Developer Guide covers info@hand module architecture, web APIs, making upgrade safe modifications, etc...
About 1CRM Corp. and info@hand
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip smaller organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The company's flagship product, info@hand, is web-based software that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. The privately held company is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Pricing for info@hand is simple - just US$280 per user for a one-time On Premise license. An online demo of info@hand is available on the 1CRM website. A 30-day free trial of the info@hand Cloud-Hosted service is also available.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE 1CRM Corp.