N O T I C E
The Suburban Bus Division
Board of Directors
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
550 West Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, Illinois
Pledge of Allegiance
I. Roll Call
II. Approval of Minutes of the October 9, 2013 Open Session
III. Public Comment
IV. Report of Chairman
Chairman Kwasneski will report on his activities during the last month.
V. Directors' Reports
The Directors will report on their Pace-related activities during the month.
VI. Report of Executive Director
VII. Approval of Consent Agenda*
*A. Ordinance authorizing the award of contracts to various suppliers for the purchase of diesel fuel in 2014.
*B. Ordinance authorizing a change order to our contract with Paymentech LLC for credit card and ACH processing services.
*C. Ordinance which amends the 2013 Suburban Service Operating Budget. The amendment adjusts funding levels in accordance with actions originated by the RTA.
*D. Ordinance reappointing a Citizens Advisory Board member.
1. Financial Statement - September 2013
2. Budget Results - September 2013
B. Budget Public Hearings
C. Fare Policy Changes Public Hearings
IX. Other Actions
A. Ordinance adopting the 2014 Operating and Capital Program, 2014-2016 Business Plan for Operations, the 2014-2018 Capital Business Plan and 2014 Appropriations.
B. Ordinance adopting Pace fare policy changes.
C. Award of four contracts for ADA Paratransit services in the City of Chicago.
1. Staff recommends approval of an ordinance authorizing the award of a contract to Cook DuPage Transportation for ADA Paratransit Services in the City of Chicago.
2. Staff recommends approval of an ordinance authorizing the award of a contract to SCR Medical Transportation for ADA Paratransit Services in the City of Chicago.
3. Staff recommends approval of an ordinance authorizing the award of a contract to MV Transportation for ADA Paratransit Services in the City ofChicago.
4. Staff recommends approval of an ordinance authorizing the award of a contract to First Transit for ADA Paratransit Services in the City of Chicago.
X. Additions to the Agenda
XI. Executive Session
A. Executive Session Minutes (Section 2-C-21)
B. Pending Litigation (Section 2-C-11)
C. Collective Bargaining (Section 2-C-2)
D. Employment Matters (Section 2-C-1)
E. Real Estate Purchase (Section 2-C-5)
F. Real Estate Sale (Section 2-C-6)
G. Security/Criminal Matters (Section 2-C-8)
H. Review & Discussion of Risk Management Information & Advice (Section 2-C-12)
A. Approval of minutes of the October 9, 2013 Executive Session
B. Approval of pending litigation recommendations
Patrick Wilmot of Pace Suburban Bus Service, +1-847-228-4225
/PRNewswire-USNewswire -- Nov. 11, 2013/
SOURCE Pace Suburban Bus Service