DUBLIN, Feb. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmvrgm/global_heating) has announced the addition of the "Global Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Market - Forecast & Analysis, 2016-2022" report to their offering.
The market is expected to generate over $68.93 billion value by 2022 at an estimated CAGR of 4.34% from 2016 to 2022, as per the forecasts of the analysts.
Rising population, revival in the housing markets, increases in income levels in emerging markets, development of reliable energy resources and growing industrial units are some of the key drivers pushing towards the growth of global HVAC market. While robust demand is anticipated to come from the Americas over the forecasted period, Asia-Pacific continues to be the leading revenue generator in the global HVAC market. Split air conditioners are forecasted to remain on high demand for various residential end-use applications.
The governments, emerging green/smart building criterions and growing consumer concerns across the world are pushing global HVAC manufacturers, developers and system integrators to build and provide energy efficient, technologically advanced HVAC units for major commercial, residential, institutional and industrial applications, among others. To present an overview and a comprehensive outlook of the global HVAC market, the study has been segmented according to different types of HVAC products including window & portable air conditioners, split air conditioners, single packaged units, chillers and fan coil unit (FCU) & air handling unit (AHU). Further, the global HVAC market is fragmented into different geographies. Major geographies covered in the report are the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Others (Middle East and Africa, MEA).
Besides examining the promising side of global HVAC market, the research investigates various aspects of the market inclusive of its threats that can possibly slow down the market growth and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the overall HVAC market expansion. The report provides an in depth analysis of the market and an assessment of the factors governing the same by incorporating porter's five forces model, regulatory standards and distribution channel analysis.
The following key questions are answered in the Global HVAC Market, 2016-2022 report.
- What are major types of HVAC products prevalent in global HVAC market?
- Who are the major players in global HVAC market and their respective company profile?
- What are the key market developments and strategies of leading players in global HVAC market?
- What are major drivers, challenges and opportunities for global HVAC market?
- What is the global market size (value and volume) of window and portable air conditioners?
- What is the market size (value and volume) of window and portable air conditioners across different geographies?
- What is the global market size (value and volume) of split systems? What is the market size (value and volume) of split systems across different geographies?
- What is the global market size (value and volume) of single packed systems? What is the market size (value and volume) of single packaged systems across different geographies?
- What is the global market size (value and volume) of chillers? What is the market size (value and volume) of chillers across different geographies?
- What is the global market size (value and volume) of air handling unit and fan coil unit? What is the market size (value and volume) of air handling unit and fan coil unit across different geographies?
The following points are key executive findings available in the report titled Global Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Market- Forecast & Analysis, 2016 - 2022:
- The figure shows global HVAC market by both volume (Thousand Units) and value ($Million). The total market covers major HVAC product including window & portable air conditioners, split air conditioners, single packaged units, chillers and fan coil unit (FCU) & air handling unit (AHU).
- In terms of geographical analysis, global HVAC market covers regions including the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- Globally, the demand for HVAC products is mainly driven by factors such by rising population, revival in the housing markets, and increase in consumer income levels in emerging markets, development of reliable energy resources, growing commercial and industrial units, among others.
- Asia-Pacific is leading the global HVAC market mainly because of high demand coming from emerging economies like China, India and South East countries like Indonesia and Thailand, among others. The Americas is also expected to show robust demand for HVAC products and equipments over the forecasted period (2016-2022).
- As is clear from the figure, in 2015, global HVAC market volume was highest for split air conditioners. The high demand is mainly anticipated to come from rising residential developments taking place around the world which has prompted consumers to install energy efficient split units in homes, apartments and high/low end buildings, among others.
- In terms of value too, Asia-Pacific region is leading the HVAC market followed closely by the Americas.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand
- Johnson Controls
- LG Corporation
- Midea Group
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- United Technologies Corporation (Carrier)
- Zamil Air Conditioners
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmvrgm/global_heating
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com