Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Newspaper and Magazines Publishers Global Market Analytics Report 2016" report to their offering.
Newspaper and Magazines Publishers Global Market Analytics Report 2016 -- Including: Newspaper Publishers, Magazine and Book Publishers, Periodical Publishers, Digital Publishing, Journalism, Mass Media; Covering: America, Asia, Europe, MEA, Oceania
The Newspaper and Magazines Publishers Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global newspaper and magazines publishers market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Key Topics Covered:
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the newspaper and magazines publishers market.
- The market size and comparisons section gives the current market value ($bn) of the newspaper and magazines publishers market and some other indications of the market's importance. It then covers the historic growth of the market and forecasts the future. Drivers and restraints look at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- The comparisons with other markets section looks at the newspaper and magazines publishers market in relation to a range of leading industrial markets in terms of size ($bn) and growth.
- The market comparison section draws comparisons between the newspaper and magazines publishers market and country and regional populations and economies to understand the importance of the newspaper and magazines publishers market and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives market shares and a description of the leading companies.
- Key financial deals which have shaped the newspaper and magazines publishers market in recent years are identified.
- Axel Springer SE
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Gannett and Co. Inc.
- News Corporation
- The New York Times Company
- Tribune Publishing Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tp58vk/newspaper_and.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716