SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - November 04, 2016) - Swrve, a leader in mobile marketing engagement, today announced that the company's CEO Christopher Dean will be speaking at the DMS West conference, put on by LUMA on Thursday November 10, 2016 at 11:40 AM PST at the Rosewood Sand Hill in Menlo Park. The panel, which will be made up of leaders in mobile and cross-platform marketing, will discuss how marketing automation has evolved and how technology will change it in the future.
Tweet this: .@Swrve_Inc CEO Christopher Dean to speak on panel about next generation marketingautomation at DMSWest at 11:40AM on 11/10.
Thursday, November 10, 2016 @ 11:40 AM PST
Rosewood Sand Hill
2825 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Christopher Dean, CEO, Swrve
- Neil Lustig, CEO & President, Sailthru
- Mark Ghermezian, Co-Founder & CEO, Appboy
- Lars Albright, Co-Founder & CEO, SessionM
- Momchil Kyurkchiev, Co-Founder & CEO, Leanplum
- Dan Springer, Operating Partner, Advent International (moderator)
What: Panel Discussion, "Next Generation Marketing Automation"- Possible topics that the conversation will cover are as follows:
- How existing incumbent marketing automation vendors (Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, and Oracle) stack up in the current landscape
- How the next generation of triggered marketing actions will be delivered through AI, personalization and cross-channel automation
- How MarTech providers fit in against major marketing clouds
- How public cloud infrastructure will shift the way marketing automation is delivered
- How the customer journey has changed as a result of consumer mobile behavior
- How retailers can leverage POS data in their targeted marketing efforts
- Issues that prevent companies from making the shift away from a legacy CRM systems and email-centric approach
- Whether MarTech solutions should be aimed at product professionals or marketers
About DMS West
On November 10th, LUMA will host the 2nd Annual Digital Marketing Summit (DMS West). This invitation-only event brings together leaders of marketing, media, and technology for unparalleled networking and compelling, interactive content.
Why is an invitation to DMS so coveted? DMS is comprised of CEO level, invitation-only participants; compelling main stage content (keynotes, fireside chats and entertainment); interactive breakout sessions to discuss the most pressing trends and issues (where everyone's a speaker); and one-on-one meetings, plus non-stop networking. Click below to see who attended DMS West 2015.
Processing over nine billion events daily, Swrve's Mobile Engagement Platform helps enterprises maximize engagement and monetization by empowering marketers to deliver bespoke mobile experiences to every customer. Swrve provides a comprehensive set of mobile-first capabilities that include audience targeting, real-time segmentation, conversations, push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, predictive models, real-time data orchestration, and rich analytics across all marketing channels. Swrve partners with leading brands, agencies and technology partners -- including The Guardian, Condé Nast, Glamsquad, Warner Brothers, Salesforce, Oracle, and Marketo -- and is installed in hundreds of apps across industries, such as retail, media, travel/hospitality, entertainment, sports, games, and banking. For more information about the Swrve platform, please visit www.swrve.com.
PR for Swrve