VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, August 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
A new report published by Future Market Insights titled"Family/Indoor Entertainment Centres Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 - 2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027)"studies the performance of the globalfamily/indoor entertainment centres marketover a 10 year assessment period from 2017 to 2027. The report presents the value forecast of the global family/indoor entertainment centres market and provides key insights into the factors driving market growth as well as the factors restricting market growth. The estimates point to a revenue growth from about US$ 17,575 Mn in 2017 to US$ 61,248 Mn by the end of 2027, resulting in a CAGR of 13.3% over the forecast period.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/430874LOGO )
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4606
Global Family/Indoor Entertainment Centres Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The report segments the global family/indoor entertainment centres market on the basis of FEC type (arcade studios, VR gaming zones, sports arcades, others); on the basis of visitor demographics (families with children (0-9), families with children (9-12), teenagers (12-18), young adults (18-24), adults (24+)); on the basis facility size (<5000 sq. ft., 5001 to 10,000 sq. ft., 10,001 to 20,000 sq. ft., 20,001 to 40,000 sq. ft., >40,000 sq. ft.); on the basis of attendance per day (<25,000, 25,001 to 50,000, 50,001 to 100,000, 100,001 to 250,000, >250,000); and on the basis of revenue source (entry fees and ticket sales, food and beverages, merchandising, advertising, others).
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, revenue from the arcade studios FEC type segment will increase from US$ 6,081.9 Mn in 2017 to US$ 21,131.4 Mn by 2027 end, representing a CAGR of 3% from 2017 to 2027.
- Future Market Insights forecasts revenue from the teenagers (12-18) visitor demographics segment to increase from US$ 6,083.8 Mn in 2017 to US$ 21,951.7 Mn by 2027 end, representing a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2027.
- The >40,000 Sq. ft. segment by facility size is expected to represent incremental opportunity of US$ 11,792.9 Mn between 2017 and 2027.
- Future Market Insights projects revenue from the <25,000 attendance per day segment to increase from US$ 2,142.2 Mn in 2017 to US$ 7,082.2 Mn by 2027 end, representing a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2027.
- The merchandising segment by revenue source is expected to register high Y-o-Y growth rates throughout the forecast period. In terms of value, this segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.5% during the period of study.
Global Family/Indoor Entertainment Centres Market: Regional Forecast
Future Market Insights tracks the performance of the global family/indoor entertainment centres market across the key geographies of North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ, Japan, and MEA. In terms of value, North America is projected to be the most attractive in the global family/indoor entertainment centers market during the opportunity assessment period. The APEJ market is expected to register high Y-o-Y growth rates throughout the forecast period. In terms of value, the APEJ market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.7% during the Opportunity Assessment period. In 2017, the family/indoor entertainment centres market in North America is estimated to be valued at US$ 6,565.9 Mn and is expected to witness steady growth in terms of revenue throughout the Opportunity Assessment period.
Preview Analysis on Global Family/Indoor Entertainment Centres Market Segmentation FEC Type - Arcade Studios, VR Gaming Zones, Sports Arcades, Others; Visitors Demographics - Families With Children (0-9), Families With Children (9-12), Teenagers (12-18), Young Adults (18-24), Adults (24+); Facility Size - <5,000 Sq. ft., 5,001 to 10,000 Sq. ft., 10,001 to 20,000 Sq. ft., 20,001 to 40,000 Sq. ft., >40,000 Sq. Ft; Revenue Source - Entry Fees & Ticket Sales, Food & Beverages, Merchandising, Advertising, Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/family-indoor-entertainment-centres-market
Global Family/Indoor Entertainment Centres Market: Vendor Insights
The report profiles some of the leading players operating in the global family/indoor entertainment centres market such as Dave & Buster's Inc., CEC Entertainment, Inc., Main Event Entertainment, Legoland Discovery Center, Scene 75 Entertainment Centers, Gatti's Pizza Corporation, Bowlmor AMF Corporation, Nickelodeon Universe, Lucky Strike, Smaash Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Amoeba Services, Funcity, Time Zone Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Tenpin, Kidzania, Bandai Namco Entertainment, Toy Town and The Walt Disney Company.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Energy Management System Market Taxonomy By Deployment - Cloud Based, On Premise; By Software - Utility Energy Management, Industrial Energy Management, Enterprise Carbon And Energy Management, Residential Energy Management; By Vertical - Automotive, Building Automation, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Power And Energy, Others (F&B, Government Etc.): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/energy-management-system-market
- CMOS Power Amplifier Market Segmentation By Module - GSM/EDGE, UMTS, LTE, CDMA 2000, TD-SCDMA, FOMA/Others; By Application - Smartphone, Feature Phone, Connected Tablet: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cmos-power-amplifiers-market
- Cognitive Systems Spending Market Segmentation By Product Type - Hardware, Software and Services; By Deployment Type - Public and On-Premise; By Technology Type - Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Automated Reasoning; By Verticals - Banking, Education, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Securities & Investment Services, Telecommunications, Transportation and Other Industries (Cross Industries, Discrete Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing, Retail): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cognitive-systems-spending-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com