LONDON, July 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts by Solution Type (Hardware Parts, Software, Services), by Parking Sites (Off- Street, On- Street), by Application Sector (Transportation, Government Facilities, Commercial Area), by Geography Plus Analysis of Leading Companies Developing Connected Parking Systems, Mobile Apps, Long Range Wide Area Networks (LoRaWaN), Internet Of Things (IoT), RFID, Sensors, Network Devices, Big Data & Cloud Software
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
Do you need smart parking systems market data?
• Succinct smart parking systems market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Smart parking addresses parking issues, by making it easier for drivers to park their vehicles without wasting time and fuel. These systems make available real-time information about available parking spaces in the required area of a city, to the drivers, thereby reducing traffic congestion. Smart parking systems involve low cost sensors, real time information gathering of available parking spaces, and smartphone enabled payment systems. The systems help in prediction of parking spot availability and guide the drivers to the available spots, thereby optimizing the usage of parking space as well as reducing the number of illegally parked vehicles.
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The global smart parking systems market consists of worldwide public and private sector spending on the procurement, development, and upgrades of parking infrastructure globally. It also includes the cost of installation where possible,
Visiongain values the global smart parking systems market as worth $3.26bn in 2018.
If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 200 Tables, Charts, And Graphs
• Analysis Of Key Players In Smart Parking Systems
• Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
• Amano Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Continental AG
• Kapsch Trafficcom AG
• Nedap N.V.
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Siemens AG
• Smart Parking Ltd.
• Xerox Corporation
• Global Smart Parking Systems Market Outlook And Analysis From 2018-2028
• Smart Parking System Solution Type Forecasts And Analysis From 2018-2028
• Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Solution Type From 2018 - 2028
• Hardware Parts Forecast 2018-2028
• Software Forecast 2018-2028
• Services Forecast 2018-2028
• Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Parking Site fFom 2018 - 2028
• Off- Street Forecast 2018-2028
• On- Street Forecast 2018-2028
• Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Application Sector From 2018 - 2028
• Transportation Forecast 2018-2028
• Government Facilities Forecast 2018-2028
• Commercial Area Forecast 2018-2028
• Global Smart Parking Systems Analysis by Region From 2018 - 2028
• Regional Smart Parking System Market Forecasts From 2018-2028
• North America Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- U.S. Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Canada Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Mexico Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Europe Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Germany Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Spain Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- UK Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Italy Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Russia Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Rest Of Europe Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Asia Oceania Smart Parking Forecast 2018-2028
- China Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- India Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Japan Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Australia Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Rest Of Asia Oceania Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Latin America Smart Parking Forecast 2018-2028
- Brazil Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Rest Of Latin America Smart Parking Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of the World Smart Parking Forecast 2018-2028
• Key Questions Answered
• What does the future hold for the smart parking systems market?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target Audience
• Smart parking system companies
• Software developers
• App developers
• Telematics specialists
• Connected car companies
• ICT specialists
• Semiconductor companies
• Component suppliers
• R&D staff
• Market analysts
• Business development managers
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/automotive-smart-parking-systems-market-report-2018-2028
Affiliated Computer Services (ACS), Inc.
Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd
Amano McGann Inc.
Complus Data Innovations, Inc.
Delphi Automotive PLC
Kapsch TrafficCom AG (KTC)
LA Express Park
Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L
Mercedes Benz Museum
Orange Business Services
Parking Servis at Belgrade
Parx wise Parking Solutions
Pristech Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Robert Bosch GmbH
Smart Parking Ltd.
Spur Information Solutions
TCS International Inc.
TKH Group-Park Assist
Xerox Research Centre Europe
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org