LONDON, July 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Mammalian Cell Cultures, Microbial Fermentations, Other Expression Systems, Human Growth Hormones, Insulin, Interferons, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines
The biological drug API manufacturing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2017, Mammalian cell culture systems submarket represents the largest submarket within the biological drug API manufacturing industry.
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
How this 209-page report delivers:
• Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the leading submarkets the period 2018-2028. Visiongain forecasts revenues and their growth for these submarkets:
• Mammalian cell culture
• Microbial fermentation
• Other expression platforms
• Provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the leading contract API biological drug applications for the period 2018-2028. Visiongain forecasts contract API drug revenues to 2028 for these individual segments:
• Monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapies
• Insulin therapies
• Interferon therapies
• Growth hormones
• Find forecasts of the leading national markets from 2018 to 2028:
• The EU, including the five leading markets (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain).
• The US
• Emerging markets such as the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) countries, South Korea and Singapore.
• Profiles leading global and national companies that offer biotech API manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical industry. For each company, current services offered, recent developments and outlooks are discussed. Leading CMOs profiled in this chapter are:
• Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
• DSM Biologics
• Samsung BioLogics
• Cytovance Biologics
• Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
• Operations of leading biopharma companies, such as AbbVie, GSK and Novartis.
• Provides qualitative analysis: SWOT and STEP Analysis of the biological drug API manufacturing market.
• Discover the regulatory outlook for biotech API manufacturing in leading regional and national markets in 2017, as well as predicted developments for the period to 2028.
• Identify important drug development and technology trends that will affect CMOs, their clients and other market participants from 2017. The report also contains SWOT and STEP analysis of the industry and market.
• Find profiles for leading CMOs offering biological drug API manufacturing services to pharmaceutical companies.
• 103 charts unavailable elsewhere
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the biological drug API manufacturing market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Biological Drug API Manufacturing Services World Industry and Market Predictions 2018-2028: Mammalian Cell Cultures, Microbial Fermentations, Other Expression Systems, Human Growth Hormones, Insulin, Interferons, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/biological-drug-api-manufacturing-services-world-industry-and-market-predictions-2018-2028
Acquired Cedarburg Pharmaceuticals,
Ascendis Pharma A/S
Avid Bioservices Inc
Banner Life Sciences
Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
Calico Life Science
CMIC Holdings Co. Ltd.
CMO Relthy Laboratórios
DPx Fine Chemicals
DPx Holdings B.V.
DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Genexine and Handok
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co.
Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ),
Johnson and Johnson
KBI Biopharma, Inc.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Labrys Biologics Inc,
LG Life Sciences, Ltd.
Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
Zhejiang Jiang Yuan Tang Biotechnology
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org