The "Bulgaria - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Bulgaria's telecommunications market. The report analyses the fixed-line, mobile and broadband sectors.
Bulgaria's telecoms market in recent years has been affected by the country's difficult macroeconomic climate, as well as relatively high unemployment and a shrinking population. These factors have contributed to steadily declining revenue across the sector since 2008.
Consumers continue to migrate from fixed-line voice telephony to mobile and VoIP alternatives, while there is increasing pressure on SMS and MMS services from the growing use of alternative OTT messaging services.
Mobile network operators are also faced with reduced roaming revenue and the popularity of bundled services which has reduced revenue from stand-alone offers.
Nevertheless, there are considerable opportunities for telcos, and despite these manifest pressures the country's telecom sector continues to attract investors, as seen in Telenor Group's recent sale of its local unit to the PPF Group.
- Telenor Bulgaria and Vivacom launch VoLTE services;
- A1 Bulgaria trials 5G;
- Regulator proposes auction of up to 580MHz of the additional spectrum;
- Vivacom extends the reach of its LTE-A service;
- Telenor Group sells in business in Bulgaria to the PPF Group;
- Amended Electronic Communications Act focused on enhancing regulator's powers;
- Regulator awards additional spectrum in the 1800MHz band for LTE use;
- MNP takes off under new regulatory measures;
- Cooolbox launches 1Gb/s FttP service;
- Government investment program for broadband in rural areas;
- Vivacom's FiberNet offer passes 1.15 million premises;
- Report update includes the regulator's market data for 2017, telcos' operating and financial data to Q2 2018, recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Statistics
2. Telecommunications Market
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Fixed Network Operators
5. Telecommunications Infrastructure
6. Broadband Market
7. Digital Economy
8. Mobile Communications
- A1 Bulgaria (MobilTel)
- Bulgarian Telecom and Television
- Telenor Bulgaria
- Trans Telecom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/42bgcd/telecoms_mobile?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Telecommunications and Networks, Broadband, Mobile Networks