SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global HVAC systems market size is anticipated to reach USD 183.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. The market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Growing commercial sector and rapid urbanization across the globe are driving the demand for HVAC equipment. Furthermore, incentives and rebates programs offered by various governments to promote the use of energy-efficient units is anticipated to bolster the HVAC equipment market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Cooling systems led the HVAC equipment market in 2017 and is likely to grow further on account of rising demand from the residential and commercial sectors
- The residential segment held the majority share of the total revenue in 2017 owing to rise in real estate sector in developing regions
- Driven by Japan and China, Asia Pacific was the dominant region in the global market. It is projected to maintain its dominance in future on account of growing real estate market and consumer disposable income levels
- Leading companies and several governments across the globe are promoting HVAC systems through endorsement labels like ENERGY STAR and incentive programs, which will boost the market growth
- Some of the top companies in this market are LG Electronics, Inc.; Lennox International, Inc.; Carrier Corporation; Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.; United Technologies Corporation; Johnson Controls International PLC; and Daikin Industries Ltd.
Read 111 page research report with TOC on "HVAC Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Ventilation, Cooling, Heating), By End Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hvac-equipment-industry
Moreover, HVAC systems are being integrated with next-generation technologies, such as IoT sensors, remote control systems, and hybrid HVAC units, to provide optimum comfort with reduced energy consumption. This is also anticipated to support the global market expansion over the forecast period. On the other hand, high installation and maintenance costs coupled with complexity of retrofit HVAC installations may hinder the market growth. However, many prominent manufacturers are investing in R&D to develop cost- and energy-efficient units; which will fuel the product demand.
For instance, a California-based company developed an ice-powered air conditioning system. The new system reduces the energy consumption of the building by freezing a significant amount of water overnight and offers six hours of cooling the next day. Several residential complexes and businesses are replacing old HVAC systems with new energy-efficient units for higher performance, energy savings, and cost reduction. Moreover, remodeling and new construction of residential, commercial or industrial buildings requires HVAC systems. These factors are expected to propel the market development over the forecast period.
Connect with our analyst for specific inquiries about this market
Asia Pacific region led the HVAC equipment market, in terms of market share. This growth is attributed to the rising disposable income and awareness regarding energy-efficient products. Furthermore, growing real estate industry across the region as a result of increasing population will also have a positive impact on the product demand. The emergence of smart buildings and government initiatives promoting the use of energy- and cost-efficient systems are also expected to boost the market growth in this region.
Grand View Research has segmented the global HVAC systems market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
- HVAC Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- HVAC Systems End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- HVAC Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Incinerator Market - Increasing amount of waste is expected to be the key driver for the global incinerator market growth over the forecast period. Increasing pollution and growing concern related to its hazardous effects are anticipated to catapult demand.
- Fire Suppression System Market - Fire suppression systems market is expected to witness substantial growth owing to rising demand for fire protection and prevention system in fire risk prone industries including manufacturing, oil and gas exploration, energy & power.
- Escalators And Elevators Market - The global escalators and elevators market is expected to witness high growth throughout the forecast period due to growing urbanization and considerable increase in the geriatric population.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter