SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their credit risk management study for a financial services company
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190417005522/en/
Credit risk management study for a financial services company. (Graphic: Business Wire)
The company wanted to ensure adequate controls over credit risk by analyzing different sources of credit risk such as foreign exchange transactions, swaps, bonds, equities, and interbank transactions. The key objectives they aimed to achieve through this engagement were as follows:
- Objective 1: The company wanted to address the largest source of credit risk i.e., loans apart from managing other financial instruments.
- Objective 2: They were also interested in tracking changes in economic factors that were leading to deterioration in the credit standing of the institution's counterparties.
- Want more information? Request a free demo and see how our solutions can help you analyze processes such as lending and trading that expose to credit risk.
"Credit risk management helps companies to maintain credit risk exposure within acceptable parameters. It allows effective credit risk modelling and offers real-time analysis of risks," says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In partnership with SpendEdge, the client a well-established financial services institution - improved their credit risk management and reduced bad debt by adapting credit management strategies. The solution offered helped them to:
- Enhance the credit-granting process by identifying customers who were over-indebted or on the verge of becoming over-indebted.
- Build an appropriate credit administration, measurement, and monitoring process.
- Want to mitigate losses occurring due to over-indebted customers? Request a free proposal to access our complete portfolio of credit risk management solutions today!
Outcome: The solution offered by experts at SpendEdge helped the financial services firm to devise credit risk strategies and extend the appropriate amount of credit to qualified buyers. This increased incremental credit loss savings and minimized costs for the company. The solution offered, helped the client to determine the financial position of their customers and ensure responsible lending.
To access the complete case study on credit risk management, get in touch with our experts here!
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Request free proposal to know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299