SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global natural language generation market size is expected to reach USD 1,150.9 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 19.8% from 2019 to 2025. The NLG technique deals with the production and generation of speech and text. There is a wide range of applications of natural language generation such as the conversion of an analytics report in natural language, which can be directly embedded within a dashboard and used to deliver critical insights to more people within an organization quickly. NLG-based tools are finding applications across an increasing set of applications as companies realize the vast benefits of these tools in gaining easy access to rich business information that can help in making data-driven decisions.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Increasing adoption of natural language generation in areas such as marketing analytics, sales analytics, and machine learning are expected to drive the growth of the natural language generation market in the near future
- Increasing research and development activities to unlock potentials of NLG across diversified verticals such as medicine, weather forecasting, and journalism are some of the key trends in the market
- Rising deployment of NLG in large enterprises that generate large volumes of data is likely to drive the growth of the market. The segment of large enterprises is likely to remain the dominant segment in terms of enterprise size over the forecast period
- The North America regional market dominated the market in 2018. The Asia Pacific region is projected to register the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025
- Some of the key companies in the market are IBM Corporation, Narrative Science, ARRIA NLG plc, Phrasetech, Automated Insights, Inc., CoGenTex, Inc., Yseop, Artificial Solutions, AX Semantics, and Retresco.
Read 111 page research report with TOC on "Natural Language Generation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution, By Application, By Deployment Mode, By Enterprise Size, By Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/natural-language-generation-market
An increased use of NLG tools is being found in chatbots. The natural language processing capabilities of these tools make chatbots interact more humanly. NLG enables chatbots to deliver personalized user experience for resolution of a query, booking a complaint, or virtual assistance for processes done online, which enables businesses to enhance their customer experience. NLG capabilities also help create technical as well as non-technical content such as product description, contracts, and internal communications with much ease and at a lower cost.
The adoption of NLG has helped in increasing business efficiency across various business processes. This has significantly increased the adoption of natural language generation across several sectors. The NLG market is likely to significantly benefit from the rising demand for NLG tools in the banking, financial services, and insurance sector in the near future.
Grand View Research has segmented the global natural language generation market on the basis of solution, application, deployment model, enterprise size, vertical, and region:
- Natural Language Generation Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Natural Language Generation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Fraud Detection and Anti-Money Laundering
- Predictive Maintenance
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Performance Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Natural Language Generation Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Natural Language Generation Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Natural Language Generation Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Government and Defense
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
- Energy and Utilities
- Natural Language Generation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Software-defined Anything (SDx) Market - Software-defined anything, is also known as SDx, is bound to encourage productivity growth through increased network access from a range of portable and traditional devices.
- Pharma Cold Chain Packaging Market - The growth can be attributed to the growing demand for biologic drugs, which would in turn, trigger the demand for innovative product packaging solutions.
- Energy Efficient Lamps Market - High demand for energy emerging economies such as Asia Pacific and Latin America is expected to significantly drive the market over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter