Technavio's market research reports examine the competitive landscape and provide detailed insights into the market scenario over the next five years. The research reports examine the impact of the key players on a global level as well as in specific regions and countries. The reports also provide an overview of the challenges and opportunities in each market to provide actionable insights which will help clients drive business growth.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190913005389/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research reports during 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Archer Daniels Midland Co, Cargill Inc, and Kerry Group Plc are competing for a bigger share of the food industry, including plant-based packaged foods market, backed by constant innovations and new product launches.
Key Highlights from Technavio
Global Hydrolyzed Plant Protein Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- The increasing use of hydrolyzed plant protein in food and beverages due to their functional properties is driving the market growth.
- Europe will account for the highest share of the hydrolyzed plant protein market due to several factors such as the rising investments in R&D activities and the growing consumer inclination toward protein-rich plant-based diets in the region.
- The hydrolyzed soy protein segment held the largest market share in 2018, due to the growing demand for hydrolyzed soy protein in animal feed and the increasing initiatives by governments to boost the production of plant-based proteins.
Global Cereal Ingredients Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- Cereals are a great source of energy and are a rich source of proteins that are crucial for health as they repair and build new tissues. Thus, the health benefits of cereal ingredients are expected to drive the growth of the cereal ingredients market.
- The rice cereal ingredients segment will account for the highest cereal ingredients market share during the forecast period.
- The Americas will account for the highest share of the cereal ingredients market throughout the forecast period due to the growing preference of consumers toward consuming cereal ingredients that offer both taste and functional benefits.
Global Plant-Based Protein Products Market 2019-2023: Request a sample report
- The expanding global vegan population base is expected to drive the growth of the plant-based protein products market.
- The soy protein segment will account for the highest plant-based protein products market share during the forecast period, owing to the growing awareness about the health benefits of protein-coupled soy.
- The Americas will account for the highest share of the cereal ingredients market throughout the forecast period due to the expanding vegan population base and an increasing number of new product launches.
Technavio has recently published numerous reports on the latest developments in the consumer staples industry. Our continuously growing consumer staples catalog provides the latest insights on several industrial verticals in addition to the above-listed reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Technaviois a leading global technology research and advisory company. It provides detailed market research reports that provide clients with actionable insights to help them identify market opportunities and design effective strategies to optimize their market position.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio boasts of an extensive report library comprising of over 10,000 reports, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than a hundred Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets. Technavio helps companies to assess their competitive position within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at email@example.com
Media Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200