Technavio has been monitoring the online on-demand food delivery services market and it is poised to grow by USD 104.45 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200214005311/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled global online on-demand food delivery services market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Growing consumer demand for convenient food ordering has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, growing threat from direct delivery services offered by restaurants might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market is segmented as below:
- Order-focused Food Delivery Services
- Logistics-focused Food Delivery Services
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32160
Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our online on-demand food delivery services market report covers the following areas:
- Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market Size
- Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market Trends
- Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising popularity of social media in online on-demand food delivery as one of the prime reasons driving the online on-demand food delivery services market growth during the next few years.
Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the online on-demand food delivery services market, including some of the vendors such as Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Delivery Hero SE, Glovoapp23 SL, Grubhub Inc., Just Eat Plc, Meituan Dianping, Postmates Inc., Roofoods Ltd., Takeaway.com NV and Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the online on-demand food delivery services market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist online on-demand food delivery services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the online on-demand food delivery services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online on-demand food delivery services market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of online on-demand food delivery services market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200