LONDON, March 31, 2020 - Stolt-Nielsen Limited (Oslo Børs: SNI) announced today that materials for the Company's Annual General Meeting have been sent to shareholders of record at close of business on March 18, 2020, who will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
The Company's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held at the registered office of the Company at Clarendon House, 2 Church Street, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda, on Tuesday, April 16, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Proxy votes must be received by DNB Bank ASA, Registrars Dept., P.O. Box 1600 Sentrum, 0021 Oslo, Norway, not later than April 7, 2020 15:00 hours Central European Time. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and associated uncertainty with normal mail operations, shareholders are urged to email scanned copies of their proxies to firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) before the deadline noted above.
For additional information please contact:
Jens F. Grüner-Hegge
Chief Financial Officer
U.K. +44 (0) 20 7611 8985
Head of Corporate Communications
U.K. +44 (0) 20 7611 8926
About Stolt-Nielsen Limited
Stolt-Nielsen (SNL or the 'Company') is a long-term investor and manager of businesses focused on opportunities in logistics, distribution and aquaculture. The Stolt-Nielsen portfolio consists of its three global bulk-liquid and chemicals logistics businesses - Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals and Stolt Tank Containers - Stolt Sea Farm and a number of LNG investments. Stolt-Nielsen Limited is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs: SNI).
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
- 1837 SNL Board Bios (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/2a82edf6-fa6a-4094-8a6f-fcfe0c9284c2)
- 1837 SNL Proxy AGM 2020 (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/bec62555-4e9d-4800-b01f-92249fb3586c)
- 1837 SNL Notice of AGM 2020 (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/5eee34e5-3cc7-47a6-a277-d8473e85bbf4)
- 1837 SNL DNB letter AGM 2020 (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/a50e99a2-4a22-4cc5-b539-c5dc443b22a5)
- 1837 SNL Chairman Invite Letter (https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/47454a5d-f591-40cd-bf99-9a269da576b6)