Technavio has been monitoring the first aid kit market and it is poised to grow by USD 15.74 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200522005336/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global First Aid Kit Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Acme United Corp., Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc., Cintas Corp., Cramer Products Inc., DC Safety, Fieldtex Products Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Johnson, and Paul Hartmann AG. are some of the major market participants. The rise in the number of occupational injuries will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rise in the number of occupational injuries has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
First Aid Kit Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
First Aid Kit Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43073
First Aid Kit Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our first aid kit market report covers the following areas:
- First Aid Kit Market Size
- First Aid Kit Market Trends
- First Aid Kit Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies innovative packaging as one of the prime reasons driving the first aid kit market growth during the next few years.
First Aid Kit Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the first aid kit market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., Acme United Corp., Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc., Cintas Corp., Cramer Products Inc., DC Safety, Fieldtex Products Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Johnson, and Paul Hartmann AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the first aid kit market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
First Aid Kit Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist first aid kit market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the first aid kit market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the first aid kit market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of first aid kit market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Commercial Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Individual Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver Demand led growth
- Volume driver Supply led growth
- Volume driver External factors
- Volume driver Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver Inflation
- Price driver Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Acme United Corp.
- Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc.
- Cintas Corp.
- Cramer Products Inc.
- DC Safety
- Fieldtex Products Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Johnson
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200