Technavio has been monitoring the USB car charger market and it is poised to grow by USD 95.35 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201124005766/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Click Get Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the USB car charger market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to decrease compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Increasing demand for smart wearables and IoT devices is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 2%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 95.35 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Belkin International Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Targus Inc., and Xiaomi Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Penetration of smartphones access to the internet is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the improved battery life in the latest smartphones restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute to 60% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer DiscretionaryInclude:
Global Smart Carry-on Bags Market: The smart carry-on bags market size has the potential to grow by USD 258.56 million during 2020-2024, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Belkin International Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Targus Inc., and Xiaomi Corp. are some of the major market participants. The penetration of smartphones access to the internet will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this USB car charger market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
USB Car Charger Market is segmented as below:
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43578
USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The USB car charger market report covers the following areas:
- USB Car Charger Market Size
- USB Car Charger Market Trends
- USB Car Charger Market Analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for smart wearables and IoT devices as one of the prime reasons driving the USB car charger market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
USB Car Charger Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist USB car charger market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the USB car charger market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the USB car charger market
- Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of USB car charger market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- USB 2.0 Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- USB 3.0 Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Belkin International Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Huawei Investment Holding Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Targus Inc.
- Xiaomi Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200