- (PLX AI) - Danske Bank reported a second-quarter revenue mix that was better than expected, analysts said.
- • The bank had already given some preliminary results and a guidance upgrade earlier in the month, but traders were awaiting details on the top line
- • Investors were relieved to see that the strong preliminary revenue numbers were not due to trading income but mostly to fee income and also net interest income
- • Danske Bank is showing sustained momentum in fee income and lower loan losses, Bank of America analysts said
- • Net interest income held up fairly well, and overall Danske's numbers are a signal that better days are coming, Carnegie analysts said
- • Danske shares slipped 0.5% at the open
DANSKE BANK-Aktie komplett kostenlos handeln - auf Smartbroker.de