- Benefits over non-small cell lung cancer lung cancer treatment and growing knowledge regarding the utilization of particle therapy for lung cancer treatment are expected to boost the BSCT segment
- In 2021, the hospitals category dominated the market. Proton therapy is offered in a number of hospitals, which are mostly built and sustained by commercial suppliers.
ALBANY, N.Y., May 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The value of the global particle therapy market stood at US$ 560.3 Mn in 2021. The global market is likely to rise at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. The global particle therapy market is anticipated to cross the value of US$ 1.2 Bn by 2031. Minimal risk of treatment-induced illnesses, rise in cancer incidences, and increase in number of particle therapy centers throughout the world are projected to be the growth factors for the particle therapy market. Proton therapy's main objective is to enhance radiation therapy by employing proton beams in the treatment of targeted tumors and radiosurgery.
A surge in the number of trials has demonstrated the positive effects of particle therapy in certain clinical settings, and breakthroughs in image guidance, beam delivery, as well as treatment planning are predicted to facilitate positive particle therapy market projections during the forecast period. In addition, favorable clinical findings have resulted in a growth in the number of treatment centers globally, with some in the construction or planning stages.
Companies in the global particle therapy market are turning difficult cooperation initiatives and ideas into solutions fostering social innovation to improve patient outcomes. Top research and care institutions are collaborating to promote radiotherapy advancements. Technological advancements in cyclotron devices are driving the market.
Request Brochure of Particle Therapy Market Research Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=56133
Key Findings of Market Report
- Particle treatment companies are strengthening their R&D efforts to solve technological obstacles and integrate technological advancements into particle therapy systems. Particle treatment companies are constantly conducting research to increase the effectiveness of proton therapy systems in terms of cost, delivery methods, and technology. Pencil beam scanning has achieved significant advancements in terms of dosage conformation to the target, as well as transport and spatial resolution.
- Proton therapy is in high demand for pediatric cancer treatment, pediatric cancer treatment, and breast cancer, and is likely to be one of the emerging trends of the particle therapy market. Invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer, triple negative breast cancer, and inflammatory breast cancer are all common throughout the world. Those with benign tumors, cancers in sensitive parts of the brain, as well as patients with reoccurring brain tumors after treatment are all treated with proton therapy.
- The brain and spinal cord tumors (BSCT) category is estimated to account for the majority of the global particle therapy market during the forecast period
- While treating brain and many other central nervous system tumors, it is necessary to keep radiation doses to a minimum for key structures, including the spinal cord, brain stem, and healthy brain tissue that govern vital bodily processes
- A very large number of cancer patients in Italy and India is likely to drive particle therapy firms to invest in cutting-edge facilities. As part of their care services profile, these establishments accommodate hadron treatment. Hadron therapy is gaining popularity among patients due to its capacity to cure precision treatment, radio-resistant cancers, and its suitability for treatment of the skull, spinal cord, and brain. Hadron treatment is used to treat cancers in the upper respiratory system, neck, and head.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Particle Therapy Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=56133
Global Particle Therapy Market: Growth Drivers
- The cyclotrons category is expected to lead the global particle therapy market during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. In 2021, the cyclotrons sector had the biggest market share, accounting for 60% of the global market.
- In 2021, North America led the global particle therapy market. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Early acceptance of new medicated treatment and the presence of a higher number of particle therapy facilities are credited with the market's growth in North America.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Particle Therapy Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=56133
Global Particle Therapy Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- ProTom International, Inc.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.
- Advanced Oncotherapy plc.
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- ProTom International, Inc.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=56133
Global Particle Therapy Market: Segmentation
- Proton Therapy
- Heavy Ion Therapy
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Cancer Gene Therapy Market: Increase in prevalence of cancer, rise in government funding and initiatives, growth in pipeline of cancer gene therapy products, and collaborations to develop and launch gene-therapy products are some factors driving the market.
Gene Therapy Market: Increase in competition among the leading biopharmaceutical companies to approve and commercialize gene therapy products in different areas of unmet medical needs to gain the first mover advantage is expected to boost the growth of the gene therapy market during the forecast period.
CAR T-cell Therapy Market: The CAR T-cell therapy is emerging as a breakthrough innovation in cancer treatment. Clinical trials conducted globally are showing promising results in end stage patients and especially, for patients suffering from Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. Such findings are translating into revenue opportunities for companies in the CAR T-cell therapy market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/particle-therapy-market.htm