- Growing use of cutting-edge technologies in the regional industrial and retail & consumer goods industries is attributed to the fast expansion of the Asia Pacific smart and mobile supply chain solutions market
- The growth of the market is further being fuelled by the demand for shorter turnaround times and optimal resource usage
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2021, the value of the global smart and mobile supply chain solutions market was clocked at US$ 34.49 Bn. The global market is projected to rise at a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031. The global smart and mobile supply chain solutions market is anticipated to touch value of US$ 126.44 Bn by 2031. Many leading market players are offering top mobile solutions for transportation & logistics by integrating latest technologies. Tools for smart and mobile supply chain management depend on cutting-edge technology for reliable results, including robotic process automation (RPA), ML, big data, AI, blockchain, and IoT. supply chain management software with mobile integration assist businesses in lowering operating expenses, speeding up deliveries, reducing their negative environmental effect, and automating procedures.
The global market is being driven by an increase in the adoption of mobile applications for supply chain management such as Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Warehouse Management Software (WMS), Track Management System (TMS), and others. In order to expand their streams of income, companies that provide mobile technologies and supply chain management are incorporating advanced technology into digital supply chain platforms, including cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, 3D printing, and so on. These technologies are expected to drive future of mobile in supply chain management in the years to come.
By the end of 2022, North America is expected to lead the global market for smart and mobile supply chain solutions. The market's progress can be attributed to the development of the e-commerce business, improvements in mobile devices and applications for supply chain management and increasing demand for regional logistics management services. Numerous industries in North America are using software that makes it simple to access client data and real-time analytics, enhances internal production procedures, and allows for better operational supervision.
Request Sample Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=4323
Key Findings of Market Report
- The need for mobile devices and supply chain management software is rising as more of industrial automation is being used. Enterprises are now producing high-quality goods at lower costs owing to growing competition. In order to promote productivity, maximize efficiency, improve product quality, and also dependability, industrial automation solutions are now widely used. It also helps in lowering design and manufacturing costs. Automation and intelligent mobile inventory control for the supply chain are increasingly in demand due to the requirement for shorter response times and optimal resource use.
- Machine learning (ML), robotic process automation (RPA), and artificial intelligence (AI) allow organizations to anticipate and plan for a sharp rise in product demand. RPA makes it possible for supply chain participants to choose the ideal inventory levels and get ready for an unexpected spike in demand. Thus, the market is expanding as RPA is increasingly included into sophisticated and portable supply chain management solutions.
Ask for References - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=4323
Global Smart and Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Manhattan Associates, Inc.
- Epicor Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Corporation
- Blue Yonder Group, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
Make an Enquiry before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=4323
Global Smart and Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market: Segmentation
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Supply Chain Planning (SCP)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Large Enterprises
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
IT & Telecom Research Reports
Industry 4.0 Market- Industry 4.0 Market to Cross Valuation of US$ 1 Trn by 2031
Artificial Intelligence Market- Artificial intelligence market is expected to advance at an explosive CAGR of 29% during the assessment period.
Edge Computing Market- Edge Computing Market is expected to reach US$ 161.66 Bn by the end of 2031
Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems Market- Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems Market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~22% from 2019 and 2027
Cloud Workload Protection Platform [CWPP] Market- The global cloud workload protection platform (CWPP) market is estimated to exceed value of US$ 22 Bn by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of ~25% during the forecast period
Telecommunication Market- Telecommunication market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5% from 2020 to 2030
Digital Experience Monitoring [DEM] Market- Digital Experience Monitoring Market size is expected to reach US$ 6.53 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2022 to 2031
Managed Security Services Market- Managed Security Services Market is expected to reach US$ 53.22 Bn by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm that offers market analysis reports and business consulting. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel -
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/smart-and-mobile-supply-chain-solutions-market-to-expand-at-a-cagr-of-14-during-forecast-period-notes-tmr-study-301631484.html